zooloo75

DNC Leaks

WTF??! is just happening?

I just saw the #clintonsmemory and #idontrecall on twitter.

Seriously??!

What is that? As far as i'm concerned, i'm not surprised by either Clinton or Trump anymore. I've seen enough evidence in the past few months to disqualify them from gaining presidency, if not throw both of them behind bars, but yet the reality show continues with both candidates revealing literal illegal activity of the other, meanwhile there are 2 other candidates, (Independent and Green) who are probably well off the best two options for the presidency right now. It's actually the most bizarre thing I've seen  or probably will see in my lifetime. I'm just waiting to see what happens. It's out of my hands, but seeing two people who show such dangerous tendencies as politicians being the most popular is a sheer sign that a lot of people in Washington aren't doing their jobs.

To me it just shows that the general american population is mindblowingingly stupid.

They don´t have to vote for either candidate...

They don´t have to vote for either candidate...

By now I think it's more-or-less a damage limitation thing. Republicans really don't want Hilary, and so they're compelled to vote for Trump instead of someone they really like, to ensure maximum chance. Democrats really don't want Trump, and so they're compelled to vote for Hilary instead of someone they really like, to ensure maximum chance. Everyone (well most :)) wants neither Trump nor Hilary, but fear of their opposite drives their choice :)

It's been like this for a long while. People strive to elect the second worst ;)

And that is stupid, period. The people have trapped themselves into a two party system and now can´t get out any more.

Though, they're still not trapped. They could vote for Gary or Stein regardless if it takes votes, because let's face it, they already believe either are going to win anyway. They could merely surprise themselves by choosing one of the other two candidates with the possibility of them making it.

On another note, though, i think the ONLY way this well get sorted is if either both Trump and Clinton are arrested, or if one wins and is then impeached. However there's still the problem of their administration still being a thing as apposed to another candidate entirely and their administration. I think that if Clinton won she'd be Impeached anyway for legitimate cause. Trump... probably because he'd do something absolutely dumb.