zooloo75

DNC Leaks

I didn't see a thread covering the leaks of many documents and emails of the Democratic National Committee, many of which are highly controversial.

For those whom are unfamiliar with the story, a hacker, or hackers, with possible ties to Russia and/or Putin broke into the DNC's and Hillary Clinton's servers, stealing tens of thousands of documents and emails.

The leaks expose the DNC's:

• Conspiracy to unfairly undermine their Democratic candidate, Bernie Sanders
  • Money laundering
  • Exploit of donations
  • Hillary's gross negligence of classified information
  • Secretive collaboration with multiple mainstream media outlets
  • Artificial forming of protests, some protests even using their own interns of the DNC
  • Discriminatory pandering strategies and generalizations of minority groups
  • Push to lie about and slander Donald Trump, collaborating with mainstream media and social media
  • Hiring of young adults to actively attack Trump on social media
  • Vetting of top Black Lives Matter activists to push for protests
  • Rigging of the Primary election
  • Stereotyping of ethnicities
  • and much more (there are still many unread documents)...

The documents can be found on WikiLeaks. Social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter are censoring the leak by shadow-banning trending hashtags and whatnot (which might be illegal).

The leak confirms many people's suspicion of corruption throughout the government.

Is this some new thing or is it old? I remember seeing Hillary's leaked emails long time ago.

The mainstream media is doing their best to deflect from the scandal. If you're not from the US, note that our mainstream "news" outlets are all owned by a few elites. Millions of Americans are at the disposal to the bias of a few.  Our news rarely reports on what's going on in the rest of the world, unless it involves a terror attack. They're all propaganda networks.

Fc7ppiD.png?1

• Like 1

So, it looks like Trump may become the next US president after all ;)

• Like 2

So, it looks like Trump may become the next US president after all ;)

I'm going to try and remain unbiased in this thread. By the looks of it, it's very likely that Trump will be the next president. From the looks of it, Bernie supporters are very angry at the DNC, Bernie, and Clinton; with protests larger than that at the RNC. The establishment on the Democrat side is in damage control mode right now. In my opinion, the party system needs to go. People shouldn't pledge their political allegiance to a group, voting for someone just because they're part of their "team." It should be based on the character.

That's quite incredible though.

A few month ago, no one (I think) believed Trump would make it as the Republican candidate.

Then, a few weeks ago, not a lot of people (I think) believed Trump would win the presidential.

Now, it appears he may have a chance.

It's just wow!

Like if Marine Le Pen in France could win the PR!

• Like 2

That's quite incredible though.

A few month ago, no one (I think) believed Trump would make it as the Republican candidate.

Then, a few weeks ago, not a lot of people (I think) believed Trump would win the presidential.

Now, it appears he may have a chance.

It's just wow!

Like if Marine Le Pen in France could win the PR!

Americans are beginning to realize how corrupt our government is, though some prefer to just tune it out and go about their daily lives. Having worked in county government as a programmer before, I can tell you that even government at the lowest tiers here have corruption in their upper levels. It's rampant. A lot of the claims against Trump, spread by the mainstream media and the DNC are mostly manufactured/false, evident in the DNC leaks. There were even plans to smear Bernie Sanders on his lack of religious faith, and to create fake Craigslist ads to slander Trump.

Trump has been overcoming many odds. I remember when people said he would never get the 1237 delegates needed to be the nominee. Not many people thought Trump was serious when he started, I included. Things have changed and many of Trump's claims have turned out to be true so far, and he is really resonating with a lot of Americans when it comes to putting America first in many issues, as it's obvious that things are very dysfunctional and detrimental to our future. His political incorrectness is perhaps one of his most liked traits for his supporters, and that he doesn't sugar coat issues.

This election is a very sensitive one with many voters taking one of the two extreme political sides. What I've noticed is that most Bernie and Trump supporters' align in cause; to stop the corruption and improve America for Americans. This election is more of a movement.

• Like 1

Still, Trump is a damn populistic lunatic.

I can´t believe that you americans now have to choose between an idiot, and a criminal.....that is so crazy....

We have a third option in the form of Gary Johnson, and a lot of people I know who were originally going to vote for Bernie are now shifting their focus to him. 

I figure either way clinton is going to win, she's THE lobby candidate and they have too much money behind her, even if she loses the populous vote I'm sure the electoral college will "Fix" things.

• Like 1

Every single politician IS a populistic somehow.

• Like 1

Pick your poison. They're all talk at this point, just go with the one with the message you agree with and hope they can deliver. I too feel that Hillary will win, regardless of the people's opinion. Rigged elections.

And regardless who wins...

The polarization in the house... and indeed in most countries politics assure zero movement on important issues...

But seriously... hilary is crooked as the day is long and no matter what trump is... he isn't as bad as the Clinton's...

• Like 1

Politics aside, I think we can all agree that the world is in a horrible position right now.

• Like 3

Politics aside, I think we can all agree that the world is in a horrible position right now.

Amen to that. I honestly reckon it hasn´t been in such a shitty state since the cold war. I mean that in a general sense, not an A vs. B thing

• Like 2

Career politicians.... can't trust them...

• Like 2

Been enjoying the resignation of Wasser man Schultz.

I mean color me shocked that Democrats talk differently behind closed doors then they do in public.

I think my favorite was when one of them said in an email...no homo

The real difference between the reps and the Dems is that the repubs will tell you what they believe...however unpopular... the dems will tell you what they believe you want to hear...

I think that is why bernies campaign got legs... you can tell he really believes what he says... some of it I agree with and some of it not...

That being said I'm more of a constitutionalist then a believer in either party... and I'm canadian... go figure ;)

• Like 1

Hi Folks,

Yeah - things are looking pretty grim on a global scale - keep an eye on that doomsday clock that the scientific community maintains - it might actually be relevant...

Regards,

Scott

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not worried about the doomsday clock. But please tell me how 3 million people can take to the streets in Brazil to alter the course of their government, but yet millions of Americans would rather post on the internet, never directly influencing the issues at hand.

Not sure if the problem is them, or the people.

Though, that's not to say the DNC is worth a mass march, but it sure was enough to set the DNC straight, given the head stepped down, that's also not to say they it can't happen in the future. It just means they'll get more sneaky about it.

Not worried about the doomsday clock. But please tell me how 3 million people can take to the streets in Brazil to alter the course of their government, but yet millions of Americans would rather post on the internet, never directly influencing the issues at hand.

Not sure if the problem is them, or the people.

Though, that's not to say the DNC is worth a mass march, but it sure was enough to set the DNC straight, given the head stepped down, that's also not to say they it can't happen in the future. It just means they'll get more sneaky about it.

Different cultures, the Brazilians are probably out for genuine change whereas here the bloggers are pretty much just doing it to feel good.

I didn't see a thread covering the leaks of many documents and emails of the Democratic National Committee, many of which are highly controversial.

For those whom are unfamiliar with the story, a hacker, or hackers, with possible ties to Russia and/or Putin broke into the DNC's and Hillary Clinton's servers, stealing tens of thousands of documents and emails.

The leaks expose the DNC's:

• Conspiracy to unfairly undermine their Democratic candidate, Bernie Sanders
  • Money laundering
  • Exploit of donations
  • Hillary's gross negligence of classified information
  • Secretive collaboration with multiple mainstream media outlets
  • Artificial forming of protests, some protests even using their own interns of the DNC
  • Discriminatory pandering strategies and generalizations of minority groups
  • Push to lie about and slander Donald Trump, collaborating with mainstream media and social media
  • Hiring of young adults to actively attack Trump on social media
  • Vetting of top Black Lives Matter activists to push for protests
  • Rigging of the Primary election
  • Stereotyping of ethnicities
  • and much more (there are still many unread documents)...

The documents can be found on WikiLeaks. Social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter are censoring the leak by shadow-banning trending hashtags and whatnot (which might be illegal).

The leak confirms many people's suspicion of corruption throughout the government.

this is the tail end of an election year, no one cares about laws ;)

Utterly corrupt.. Just like the U.K. and most other countries. ;)

Problem being, this one and Russia, have their fingers on the button. Not too reassuring.. :o

Plus if Clinton gets in, those fingers will most probably become active, in one way or another. :wacko:

• Like 1

Plus if Clinton gets in, those fingers will most probably become active, in one way or another. :wacko:

Care to clarify what you mean by this?

Care to clarify what you mean by this?

I think he means CLinton may push the button at some point somehow.

I diagree here though. People are not dumb enough to start a nuclear war.