guniu

What happened to the campaign missions?

I played some of the campaign missions few years ago. Not all of them, but I think all from Episode 1 - Survive and some from Episode 2 - Adapt. And nothing from Episode 3 - Win.

Now I wanted to finish the campaign and all I see is this: http://i.imgur.com/7CAvFuG.jpg

Just a few missions and all finished? Is this bugged or what happened here?

Ok, but where are the rest of the missions? I didn't finish it, and now it looks like all is finished.

When everything was merged, it deleted all the savegames.

I'm confused. Doesn't the filled box with white square mean the mission is finished? If so, it's telling me that all my missions are finished, which can't be because I never finished the campaign.

How do I continue the campaign and play the missions that I never played. Because when I revert the Tipping Point it's a mission that I recognize I played, so where is the continuation?

EDIT: Do I need to replay the Tipping Point for more missions to appear or is that all there is?

gubiu,

I think you need to REVERT to start of Tipping Point and replay it, then the campaign will progress normally.  Note that if you do this, you will only have one clip of ammo to start, which may be a bug.  Apparently your loadout from your last Rearm task at Maxwell isn't transferred properly.  But you'll be able to pick some more up from your dead comrades in short order.  I encountered the same one clip situation when I replayed Wet Work about a month ago to test an issue.