ktandel

Getting kicked out of every Arma 3 Server with Signature Check Failed.

System Information :

Windows 10 64 Bit 

Norton 360 Anti Virus 

Arma 3 Apex installed in default Steam folder.

Issue : 

On every server i get kicked out saying that signature check failed. I already added exception of Steam Folder in Norton Antivirus also added all .exe application in firewall to allow them. 
Everytime there is a random signature check fail as i ask my friends the reason i get kicked. I deleted all my .bisign file and .bikeys file and used verify game file cache and still getting kicked. 

Being asking this on Discord but didnt helped so waiting if more community players or developers can help me out. 

Have you tried disabling Norton and then connect to a server?

Yes i did try and getting the same issue. Have someone else faced the same issue. 

• Like 1

Can anyone let me know what all .exe has to be passed through firewall in order to make it 100 % .

I added the following in Firewall

1) Arma3.exe

2) Arma3launcher.exe

3) Arma3Battleye.exe

4) Arma3Server.exe

5) battleye/beservice.exe

6) battleye/beservice_64.exe

This are all the exe i have added to the firewall . If i have missed anything let me know.

Had this issue recently. After trial and error I deleted ALL of the .bisign files from my main A3 install and had Steam re-download them. Seems to be fine now.

No idea what corrupted them.

Had this issue recently. After trial and error I deleted ALL of the .bisign files from my main A3 install and had Steam re-download them. Seems to be fine now.

No idea what corrupted them.

Can you confirm from what all folders did you clear all the files ? 

I am trying to host a server. I haven't had any problems before. I can't log into the server. It shows the server in red. It gives me a long list of errors and something wrong with the signatures. everything else works fine but my server. I am hosting it through survival servers.