Sign in to follow this  
=242= CPT. Helios

Enable APEX campaign Nametags and respawning syste

The APEX campaign had some splendid blue nametags. My group would like to replace its nametag mod with these nametags from bohemia. Fewer mods is always better. I have not been able to reconstruct the campaign missions to see how this is done. Could someone please explain how this process works?

The respawning system in the campaign is also excellent, allowing players to respawn on their group members. How exactly does this work, and can I combine it with the BIS_Revive system?

I'll guess you mean this?

[[tom, dick, harry]] call BIS_fnc_EXP_camp_IFF;

About the respawn system, no idea.

shame that this isn't a dynamic system, it would have been nice to use this to replace nametags. The respawning system and BIS revive seem excellent though

i think it should be easy, to make it dynamic. unfortunately i suck at scripting, but i guess you could exchange the names with a command, that gets the player profile's name.

[somehow get profile name] call bis_fnc...

if that's what you are looking for....

The names in [ ] are not the names shown, but the names of the character objects. It could as well be [[player1, npc1, dickbutt]] call BIS_fnc_EXP_camp_IFF; and ingame you see Tick, Trick and Track.

• Like 2