eddo36

Can using cheats trainers for Single Player only get me banned?

Will I get banned or in trouble if I use the money cheat trainer in Dogs of War mission?

I don't know the specific scenario you are talking about, but there are several "cheat" style mods around. I don't think any issues will happen if you are doing something in singleplayer. but make sure nothing like that is running when joining any servers.

• Like 1

I don't know the specific scenario you are talking about, but there are several "cheat" style mods around. I don't think any issues will happen if you are doing something in singleplayer. but make sure nothing like that is running when joining any servers.

I just want to find an infinite money mod/trainer for the last campaign mission for the base game and heard rumors that you can be in trouble even if you use it even in singleplayer only, am not sure if it's true or not.

Money-in the last campaign mission? Are you talking about Apex protocol?I haven't played that yet-but if you are playing totally in SP I don't see any issue. Arma is a mod based game-I dont see how you can cheat in SP.

Uh not Apex, I'm talking about Arma 2 not 3. The last mission in Arma 2 is a strange mission that involves money.