gsg94490

AI Patrol that respawns with same waypoints.

Hello.

This isn't my first mission that I have built so I can work my way round the editor but scripting? whole other question for me :/

I am building a training mission that has live firing ranges (if you get me) and in one of the ranges I have an AI vehicle(see fig 1) that moves around a set path (see fig 2) and I can't find a way of making the two AI respawn with the same waypoints in the vehicle so they do the same thing over again. 

One last thing is a small thing, I have been building a firing point here (See fig 3) and I can't find the place you lie on when your firing (see fig 4 under the person). If you could tell me the name of this so I can get it in game that would be brilliant.

Sorry for the massive photos but making them smaller seemed a tab pointless.

Yours sincerely Gsg

UV2LTEQ.png

Fig 1

5sHNDJL.png

Fig 2

uaThrTP.png

Fig 3

moss-targets-v08-3_4.jpg

Fig 4

to spawn ur AI again u could try my SSSC script found in my signature. but be aware its an alpha version and report any bugs pls. if u ve further questions how to use it just ask in the SSSC thread pls.

Props -> Structures (Altis) -> Military -> Shooting Position

You could also have a look at my script JEBUS, which respawns groups with waypoints and see if it works for you.....