alamonelf

Solutions for Apex malicious shareware

I have a few questions regarding the Apex realease.

The product was downloaded without my consent usually referred to as 'preloading'. This usually makes me want it more even though its an extra 90 minutes to get to game. I can accept helping Bohemia here.

Upon getting into game there is this little Apex symbol on the side of my screen. Violating an reasonable idea associated preloading. Then having spent the better part of an hour getting into position and just as the firefight starts BAM Apex ad right over the crosshair. Rising to the extra challenge I retreat and recover. Then I get it going again Its getting hot when a cascade of Apex symbols fills the screen.

So based on this .....

1. Is Bohemia in such bad financial shape that A. Expansion are released for $59.99 and (My mistake was complete package) B need in malicious ingame advertising?

2. Why did you fail to get my permission to do this?

3. How do I remove Apex?

Are you using any apex assets at all? this would not be happening unless you are using apex equipment

You get ads because our mission is using assets you didn't pay for. Just stop using them.

• Like 2

Where are u paying 60 bucks for the dlc?

It's 32 in canada and our dollar isn't worth the ink it needs right now

• Like 5

You will only see adverts for DLC items if you are using those items.The same occurs with the marksman and helicopters DLC. It means people can try out DLC assets before they buy anything.If you do not wish to see adverts, simply just use content you have paid for.

Calling it "malicious" is a bit misleading. It does not cause any damage or anything negative and, unlike most games' DLC it means people can actually use all of the assets to see if they want to pay for it-instead of just having to take a chance and buy something up front.

Regarding the price-I take it you are in Australia or New Zealand? That's the only places I can think of where the currency would be in those amounts. APEX costs roughly 28 euro or 30 US dollars,25 pounds sterling I believe.

Allright so I did confuse the addon with the complete package. My bad but...

The map on my server is almost a year old.

I did not voluntarily use Apex content.

I did not voluntarily use Apex content.

Sorry, just had to comment: This made me think "I did not have sexual relations with that woman DLC."

• Like 3

1. Is Bohemia in such bad financial shape that A. Expansion are released for $59.99 and B need in malicious ingame advertising?

2. Why did you fail to get my permission to do this?

3. How do I remove Apex?

1. A: No, its £25 (~$45 give or take). B Its only "malicious" (its not malicious at all, so I'm using inverted commas to satisfy your hyperbole) because you're using APEX assets (weapons and/or vehicles) in your missions. Its a 'try before you buy' concept.

2. Because you wouldn't have said yes and would rage about being asked if this ridiculous thread is anything to go by...

3. Uninstall ArmA. In fact, while you're at it uninstall Windows.

• Like 5

@ Istor LOLZ

@Jackal

1. Same map on my server as before Apex I did not make or Modify the map so I did not use Apex assets. 

2. Did you read my post I am all for preloading.

3. Really? Why you mad bro?

If by 'map' you mean 'mission' then the author probably updated it with Apex content. If it's a Steam mission that you're subscribed to, it will download updated versions automatically.

• Like 1

Maybe you should give us some more infos.

Mission name (if its not your mission but a downloaded one).

Maybe even screenshots.

The vagueness is to damn high!

• Like 2

The vagueness is to damn high!

This!

The details are lost in the accusations obviously.