Unable to load Bagram Airfield, it sias i am missing addon: "ns_a2". But i am running all the required mods from Armaholic.com. Which addon is that that i am missing, so i can download it

• Like 1

Unable to load Bagram Airfield, it sias i am missing addon: "ns_a2". But i am running all the required mods from Armaholic.com. Which addon is that that i am missing, so i can download it

Hi. I already know about this problem but i cant find that object which is ruining Bagram. Name of the addon is Namalsk really dont know how it comes to Bagram. I will be able to fix it next week :(. Sorry

Best regards DonbassCZ

Hey, No Problem, i'll download Namalsk and see if it works! Thanks anyway

• Like 1

Looks good so far, though the runway looks a bit short though. BAF isn't a small place but still looking good...

Thanks very much. I know that runway is too short. If i do unway i will do it more longer especially for larger aicraft then C-130. I mean something like C5, C-17 or AN225 you know. But i cant do anything with it. :(

Best regards

Hi. About Namalsk addon which is doing something wrong with Bagram. I dont know how to get out. I tried everything what i know but i failed. Sorry :(

Also at the weekend i did some signs for better orientation in bases. For example signs of camps like part of base, storage, hq signs and others.

Best regards DonbassCZ

hi donbass, i also have the namalsk issue preventing to open the file, i have downloaded the addon but it does not solve the issue, still shows NS_a2 issue. Could you share the files? of unbinarize your mission and remove reference to this addon?

Understanding this is a dead thread, any news on this map? interested in having a play with it, and i can't open it either currently.