Sign in to follow this  
Luke_z_Brna

How to delete objects after Apex update?

Hi. I have problem. Its about how to delete obejcts on map? Before APEX was released i used some script* everything was fine but now when 2D editor is out i dont know how to delete objects on the map? So i want to ask if exist another method to delete/remove objects on the map. Thanks

this enableSimulation false; this allowDamage false; delh = [0,0,0] nearestObject 23388; delh hideObject true; delh = [0,0,0] nearestObject 23388; delh hideObject true;

Best regards DonbassCZ

Are you talking about in the editor?  Just hold your mouse cursor over the object and hit the Delete key on your keyboard.

• Like 1

Are you talking about in the editor?  Just hold your mouse cursor over the object and hit the Delete key on your keyboard.

Hmm has this changed? you cant do that.

Does anyone know if the editor todays date, can delete objects off of the tanoa map? or is it read only and we have no abilities to redo a SP, or friends only MP map?

There has to be someone experienced enough to know this?

I am rather new to the map part, have worked with other maps but i wanted to learn how to do map generations. One that isnt buggy.

Dev's - anyone is this possible by chance? the original houses on the tanoa map. Or any map for that matter. Apex date sept...

I currently see no way of doing it.

You should use a combination of nearestobject and hideobjectglobal,or just use 3den enhanced mod in the workshop

• Like 1