Sign in to follow this  
Singh Aram

Apex - Tanoa - Window Glass.

Thanks for wonderful and amazing map.

I tested it several times. The things I noticed were:-

1. Glass doesn't break.

2. We cannot throw Frag or Smoke outside or inside through the window.

3. Cannot shoot enemy though glass 90% of time.

4. Ai can shoot thought the window glass 99%.

Requesting fix to this problem.

Regards. 

Is this some specific building? Are you running any mods?

I just tested a bunch of windows and everything worked fine. :confused:

• Like 1

I am talking about these kind of glass.

2662182.jpg

The problem is likely the bullet deflection system. The bullet penetrates and deflects from the glass. You can be hit easier from the outside because the bullet travel is short after the deflection, but it's hard to shoot from the inside because the bullet needs to travel long distance after deflection.

There was same kind of problem in some Altis buildings and I was cursing why I can't hit anything that's outside but the AI can hit me when I'm inside near the window.

• Like 4

Can BI change the glass or not able to do that.

The problem is likely the bullet deflection system. The bullet penetrates and deflects from the glass. You can be hit easier from the outside because the bullet travel is short after the deflection, but it's hard to shoot from the inside because the bullet needs to travel long distance after deflection.

There was same kind of problem in some Altis buildings and I was cursing why I can't hit anything that's outside but the AI can hit me when I'm inside near the window.

Work as it should be.

34bde2c7eac4b12fec8ebfad5b806f0f5c12f2f7

Why use the glass in the first place?  Also why have shutters on most of the windows that cant be moved, its almost as if theres no thought went into the houses being used in a shooter game, looking good seems to be there first and only priority.

Same as clothes lines,  empty houses but they left cardboard clothes on the line?

Deflection works as intended, but the only problem are the glasses that do not break like all windows in Altis and Stratis.

Some windows in Tanoa can be broken, but like the one in the screenshot is indestructible.

yah that is true

2 hours ago, rukshjeya said:

yah that is true

But shoudnt the glass window break after couple of shoots like all propper glass windows in game? You can shoot what ever you want in this glass panels and nothing will happen bullshit