krycek

Turkey Coup D'Etat

I'm going to stay unbiased here. There's no doubt that both sides are up to something. I'm just sharing the perspective of a Turk I talked to, to better understand the situation from all sides.

Also, it was said that if ISIS were eliminated, Iran would fill the void or control the region. Kinda suspicious that Obama made that deal with Iran, essentially allowing them access to nukes IIRC.

Just know that all news is biased and contains propaganda. Get the story from all sides and connect the dots, or else you'll just be a useful idiot.

About half of this is Turkish propaganda :PLike "training the Peshmerga Kurds", I assume the person you spoke to needs some lessons in English since the term for what Turkey does is "bombing", not "training".

From what the Turk said, they were bombing the Kurdish PKK (or something along those lines). They say the PKK are terrorists.

I'm not taking sides here, just reporting what I know to give a broader picture.

I talked with someone from Turkey to get their perspective on the coup. Turkey is a predominantly Muslim country (for those who don't know, I guess). They love Erdogan as their leader. The Turks are fighting ISIS and have so far killed ~3000 of them. Turkey houses millions of refugees. The Turks believe the US and Gulen is behind the coup. They want the US to send Gulen back to Turkey so they can "deal" with him (they really hate Gulen -- the person I talked with called him ugly, lol); there were also a mention about someone named "John F. Campbell". The Turks hate our government because we're causing the mess in the Middle East with ISIS, destabilizing the region. The Turks are training the Peshmerga Kurds to help fight ISIS. The Turks hate Hillary, they mostly support Trump, some think he's racist, but they see that from our media, the same media whom is pro-Hillary.
The US isn't seriously trying to destroy ISIS, we could easily wipe out those goat fuckers (the Turk I was talking to actually used that term, lol). The US is trying to make Turkey weaker by allowing ISIS to grow stronger to further the destabilization of the Middle East, maybe to further the New World Order agenda set in by Bush Sr. From their perspective, the US attacked them. They hate America (not Americans) -- and to be fair, a lot of Americans hate the corrupt American leadership as well. The Turks have a lot of pride in their country and their leader, Erdogan. They describe themselves as brave and strong against the coup -- the civilians went out and attacked the coup soldiers, climbed on tanks, etc.

Just thought I'd share this useful perspective that I got from an actual Turk. Western media is absolute shit when it comes to reporting the facts. It's all propaganda.

I can say that half of this shit is lie as a Turkish Kurd(nationality and race are two different things). There is a huge ass crowd that loves erdogan and there are people who thinks all government is corrupted. Thats true. My father was a government worker as a head of a department for almost 12 years and i saw a lot of thievery, money laundering etc. And they took his job just because he reported all these motherfuckers, but they couldn't fire him for they have no execuse to do it. Instead of firing him  they made him advisor so he can't fuck their shit up now. He just sits all day and shows little stuff to new staff. He sued all of them few months ago and this country is so corrupted that judge doesn't do anything to these fuckers for they supports the same party.

And about the refugees, they fucked all of us. ErdoÄŸan gave citizenship to 3 million of them and %90 of them dont even know turkish. He gave them our jobs(litteraly our jobs. They can be a lot of things without a college degree.There are quotas especially for syrians) They can go to best universities in this country without a single exam. He gave them fucking flats for free and people who worked for years their asses off in this country don't have anything. 

Other thing is isis. Turkey doesn't support them not a bit.(I don't know about government.) We hate isis but we are not fighting(only sending jets like every other nato country). Isis bombed our cities with artiellery for months from other side of the border. Its unbelievable that some officials said "you have to get used to it" to people in bombed cities.AKP(erdogan's party) said same thing when suicide bombings started. Dont think that we like isis. We hate them so much some men beaten up by ignorant people just because they have beards  :lol: (I know that's stupid but there are a lot of ignorant fucks in the world thinks like them). And no, we are not training peshmerga for a long time because we know they're merged with pkk(call them ypg or whatever, they are all the same).And i dont think that us is trying to weaken us, they already have their Turkish puppet on the chair. I think they are not doing anything about isis because this weakens Europe. I mean lets look at a simple example. Sweden(or another scandinav country, i dont remember which one) had no criminal records for years. They took few hundreds refugees and in 1 week criminal activities increased so fast, they needed to kick them out. Europe gave money to my country to hold the refugees, can you belive it?(unfortunately erdogan accepted it).

Lets come to the main topic, the coup. There are huge gaps about responsibles. I don't trust anyone but i am sure Gulen didn't do it. I hate him either. This fucker kicked tons of soldiers, civil servants and students out so his own men could have chairs. Yesterday one of our minister said that Gulen's group stole questions of official exams for 14 years. FOURTEEN FUCKING YEARS!! And nobody asks akp why did they let them. I used to be a nationalist, but now my people disgusts me. I was even thinking to be a soldier to fight in east, but now i understood that these people are not worth a fucking life, not just mine but nobodies life. In coup night Erdogan said go out and defend your country instead of stay at their homes, kill their lights and wait for morning. He threw people just like that, didn't give a single fuck. So many people got out to resist. They think they captured tanks by themselves. Like really?(These were fucking tanks, not childs toys.) Soldiers got out themselves. It shows even some of the soldiers didn't know that was a coup. Media doesn't show or say anything about it but some surrendered soldiers killed and tortured by civillians. Police was holding on the surrendered ones but wasn't protecting them. And yes, i know there are a lot of dead civillians. Some fuckers with uniforms(i can't assume them as soldiers) killed civillians so all this show could grow more and more. When these were happening in Ankara and Istanbul, rest of the country was in peace. How comes they can say that was a coup? Now every civillian who died that night is admitted as "MARTYR OF DEMOCRACY", and if you say something against common idea, there are people that would kill you. Democracy my ass. People gets fired everyday because their child were going to Gulen's schools. Government fired thousands of qualified teachers and now filling space with temporary contracted ones(there is seniority hike for teachers so they will pay less.) Soldiers are now part of ministry of defence and gendarme is part of ministry of interior. With all money they saved by firing people is spending on foods on squares for holding crowd on streets. By the time all these shits happening and everyone is sleeping or staying on streets, parliament accepts almost every akp law designs(or bills, execuse my language) these are whether about coup or not.

So world is burning and we can't do anything about it. It seems like there will be a new world war, and more innocent will keep dying no matter which side they are on.

PS:Turkish people don't know shit about US politics nor do they care. If they want trump, there is only one reason behind it. Everyone knows that he will fuck up in america, and wants him to.

• Like 2

Naah, that's not possible. Thousands of military officers arrested and soldiers with no ranks are just volunteers(!) from everyday people. They are just putting people to sleep. I am sure erdogan will apologize after some time and give something to America without knowledge of citizens to take Gulen(like abdullah öcalan). About yelling protesters, majority of people are doing and saying exactly what erdogan wants them to, and when he apologized Russia and Israel, none of these fuckers said anything(I dont really care about apologizing russia, but apologizing israel? that was so dishonorable after the mavi marmara raid.). Thats not limited to apologizing topic. They are fanatics  and agrees everything what akp says. At last, please dont mind anything Turkish papers says, if you know events which occured few months ago there is no free media in Turkey, and situation keeps everybody on their toes.

Well this is definitely going to put the T129 program on halt since TAI needed US export licenses for certain equipment. 
Heck if he pisses nato off enough that that might kill the deals between not just Honeywell but also Rolls Royce. 

If it is true that Erdogan is doing this then he's playing a dangerous game , but hey if it is true that they want us out then maybe we should leave...remove our nukes, get our equipment out, blow the air base upon leaving, just eradicate our military presence in general, and pull all support for the country.   It's not like fighting IS is doing us any favors, heck if anything we've probably united the tribes of the middle east and leaving them alone would be the best thing we could do.

• Like 1

Thats real and i shat my pants when i saw it :rotfl:

That is so WTF hilarious and sad at the same time that the government believes this stuff...

That is so WTF hilarious and sad at the same time that the government believes this stuff...

It's not government. Just a reporter trying to find some interesting things without knowledge(like so many other media workers), but i believe if government saw it first, they would think same as reporter.