vme_cycle6

From China Virtual Military Engineers: VME PLA mod for ArmA3

Hello. I was wondering if anyone could upload the latest version to mega drive? I couldn't download it from armaholic due to the fact that i only use my data from my phone. I've already tried to download it 4 times but it keeps stopping. I come from a country that has poor internet connection and is currently still on lockdown so i can only use data on my phone. Which sucks. I like megadrive because even if it stops, you can resume it. 

18 hours ago, Rex Imperator said:

Hello. I was wondering if anyone could upload the latest version to mega drive? I couldn't download it from armaholic due to the fact that i only use my data from my phone. I've already tried to download it 4 times but it keeps stopping. I come from a country that has poor internet connection and is currently still on lockdown so i can only use data on my phone. Which sucks. I like megadrive because even if it stops, you can resume it. 

Why not just download straight from the Workshop?

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1562282342

You get the latest version, can pause/resume DLs at any time, and won't run into fixed bugs if you're using an outdated version.

Hi,hcpookie, i know you are manage this mod now, and we also discuss with gpgpgpgp1234 in steam,he say i can contact with you, im "squad" mod developer, so we have somethings need discuss with you, and difficult to contact you, so we hope you can reply,

my discord:  𝑪𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒋𝒐𝑳𝒐 "Ewan"#5144 

my discord channel https://discord.gg/EGwVKWp

my email: cyfqqsanguo1@163.com

my steam name:CillinjoLo 西林觉罗 ♠

if you see that just pass the friends quest or add my discord,thanks~

Hello a suggestion here, could you guys make a static aircraft carrier, nothing too fancy just a carrier to compensate the mod since NATO has the uss freedom. Also is it possible to render or add interior textures to your armoured vehicles like the vanilla vehicles. Thanks for the amazing mod so far....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_aircraft_carrier_Shandong

Attempts to make the static aircraft carrier have been... problematic.  There would be no functionality, only the deck itself.  However spawning tests are inconsistent so you often walk through the deck.  Perhaps in the future...

to expand a bit, these big models need to be cut into smaller pieces cause the engine cant handle collisions beyond a certain distance from the center of the model, so its a bit more complicated than a regular vehicle or building.

for my ship i recycled a good part of the vanilla destroyer/carrier spawn functions and changed only a couple of them to fit the different setup.

if you need any pointers just drop by CUP discord https://discord.gg/0WqE6NaD5yIGLBk1

@beebah with a bit of effort (and some "UserTexture10m_F") you can make your own Chinese aircraft carrier:

ZXfqvvF.jpg

xMD4PHD.jpg

p.s. Please go easy on Google Translate, I hear it's not the greatest at what it does 😄 although I'd be interested to see how right/wrong the jet blast translation is lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 8/7/2020 at 11:22 AM, hcpookie said:

Attempts to make the static aircraft carrier have been... problematic.  There would be no functionality, only the deck itself.  However spawning tests are inconsistent so you often walk through the deck.  Perhaps in the future...

Do we have a ETA on when to fix the Z-20's landing issue, AI never would land it...

I have brought a cg model of ztq15 standard. It looks like this805669-977858826.png

805669-2126417962.png

Polygons:15754  

I think it may help you. So could you accept my steam friend request? So I can stend it too you.

ztq 15's RWS system is same as the RWS in CSK181---third generation brave warrior (first generation brave warrior is EQ2050) I aslo have this vehicle's cg model it looks like this Polygons:607207-1123818480.jpg538694607207-1658188635.png

I aslo hope you can make this car, thank you!

• Like 1

ztq15's dynamical system is similar with ztz96b----The tank which attend tank biathlon from 2016. Their engine are all zhe scaled-down version of ztz99a's engine. Although ztz96b don't large scale equipped in pla but I aslo hope you can bring it to arma3. I aslo have the model.

Thanks for the offer - any contributions are appreciated!  We already have models for the tanks that are nearly complete.  We do not, however, have a model of the CSK181.  I'd be interested in having a look at that to see if it could be imported into the game. 

I also recently found out that the PLA is licensing the GAZ Tigr and naming it the YJ-2080.  I have a basic 3D model of a Tigr so I may see if I can add that into the game as well.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, hcpookie said:

感谢您的报价-感谢您的贡献!我们已经有接近完成的坦克模型。但是,我们没有CSK181的模型。我很想看看它是否可以导入到游戏中。 

我最近还发现,解放军正在授权GAZ Tigr,并将其命名为YJ-2080。我有一个Tigr的基本3D模型,因此我可以看看是否也可以将其添加到游戏中。

YJ-2080 was used by Chinese armed police. With all due respect many of the vehicle model in this mod not very well. I know this is very helpless because you don't have way to achieve good model, but I will try to provide some model for you (Within my means), would you mind make them again? This may improve the quality of this mod. It should be noted that z20 is not a simple reverse-engineered thing from s-70. z20's enigne----wozhou10‘s’(涡轴10)rated power is 1600kw ,more than s-70's 1200kw, this relative to pla's need of copter's  performance at altitude. French maybe invovlved in the research of wozhou10. Z 20 also use many new technology and materials. But I also know  BlackHawk is a thing of the past, american has many new copters like v280 ch53k......China's gap still obvious.

• Thanks 1

I guess this mod's vehcile damage calculation method is close to cup vehcile mod. From cup's new leopard2a6 they seems modified the damage calculation. Would you like to work with them? I mean use their new method. And we are preaparing a micro film we need some Korea vehcile, we have model could you help us? Thank you! Thank you for your four years hard work!

Most of the models are imported from previous (Arma 2) PLA models which I converted to Arma 3 functionality.  No, I cannot make new models all over again.  It isn't simply just the model as there are also textures, RVMAT's, animations, and all the little details that make the model work in-game.  I simply do not have the resources nor the time to remake all the models over again.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, hcpookie said:

Most of the models are imported from previous (Arma 2) PLA models which I converted to Arma 3 functionality.  No, I cannot make new models all over again.  It isn't simply just the model as there are also textures, RVMAT's, animations, and all the little details that make the model work in-game.  I simply do not have the resources nor the time to remake all the models over again.

Forgive my poor English.......Ok, ok.....In fact I mean I can provide some cg model and you can use them fix ,polish the existing model in the mod, let them look better. Could you accept my friend request frist? Thanks!

• Thanks 2

So the QBZ191 Mod has been removed by the author for unknown reason's and it looks like the PLA is slowly adapting to QBZ191, the Airborn roopers are adapting to them first., they will also Unveil their Carbine converted to a DMR known as QBU191, It features a MLOK handguard.

Here's a few pictures of the QBZ191, I think it would be an great addition to VME PLA Mod, and the New Starry Sky camo is being adapted as well, should also include QBZ95-B modifications such as picatinny rails on top

Carbine  - 

50343074923_07077aac8f_k.jpg                  baf5b5119313b07e64953f531bd7912397dd8c4c50343755761_65d77d215d_k.jpg

50343914242_157079651b_k.jpg 1600186316728-png.63600< - Featuring DMR the Woman to the right is equipped with the QBU191 the DMR version of QBZ191, If you pay

attention there's a MLOK handgaurd

Similar to the images Below

EMNRJpUU8AEHITn.jpgprecision-rifle.jpg

The QBZ 191 seem to be benefitted with a new  specialized mag with the right side to be transparent with hexagon patterns, It allows for the wielder to see how many bullets they have on their mag without removing it.
1600275433869-png.636681600275449421-png.636691600275464371-png.636701600275518294-png.63671

50361019193_11ac2f48d7_k.jpg As you can see the QBZ191 is getting its own compact surpressor aswell

A few more pictures for modelling references 

high-res-left-jpg.59907high-res-right-jpg.5990849902314532_056d95a76b_3k.jpg49902314327_0bd05d91f7_k.jpg49902313872_d4980a1b33_k.jpg49901491318_6e7a8a4c15_k.jpg

If you would have read back a few pages you'd see that is already a work in progress.  SLOWLY... to be sure.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, hcpookie said:

If you would have read back a few pages you'd see that is already a work in progress.  SLOWLY... to be sure.

:thumbsup: Looking forward to it

Been having issue with AA vehicles not able to lock up aircraft to fire as well as vehicles like the Z-10w not being able to target ground vehicles. Is this a user error on my part or does it just not work yet?

I can usually get like a box up of the target but it never locks.

I fianlly got time to further testing the Z-20's landing issue, now i can confirmed that the gunner slot of the Z20 is broken it. I tested only loaded this mod and CBAA3, and i put a Z20 in zeus with full crew members ,and the heli can not land when give the AI the land waypoint. They i tested i loaded only one pilot into the Z20, and the AI would normally land the heli in given waypoint.

It is clear there is issues in the gunner sets cause the AI can not land the heli, ever time i loaded a gunner into the heli the AI pilot would not land it.