vme_cycle6

From China Virtual Military Engineers: VME PLA mod for ArmA3

2 hours ago, hcpookie said:

Another new vehicle coming soon...

csvp4.jpg     csvp4_DES.jpg

I love it @hcpookie but when I saw that it reminded me of this vehicle.

600x400_282.jpg

IMG_2526.JPG

• Like 2

Do those 8x8 vehicles have Fire from vehicle enabled?

looking closely at the pics, it seems they have FFV support 

these are some pretty neat additions! 

8 hours ago, hcpookie said:

A version with an MLRS on it if it pleases you Lord @hcpookie kind sir! 

Those little buggers are crazy and I can't even imagine how they're actually used or if they are really something for them to truly utilize outside of casualty and resupply transportation. 

On 2018/7/9 at AM5点48分, Greensnack said:

FHJ 84火箭发射器是否被广泛使用以保证其发展,你也有任何关于其操作的视频吗?这是一个非常有趣的武器。

The FHJ84 rocket was originally used as the main equipment of chemical-proof single-soldier rocket barrel, such as incendiary bomb and smoke bomb. It is mainly used to compensate for the shortage of flamethrower range, kill, drive and blind enemies hidden in blockhouses, caves and buildings. The launching barrel of the fHJ84 single-soldier rocket is a double barrel structure, consisting of barrel, percussion launcher and so on. Tripod, handle and straps. The sight consists of a tube, a connecting lens seat, a protective cover and a lighting fixture. The magnification is 2.5, the field of view is 9 degrees, and the weight is 310 grams. The cartridge which is launched after the cylinder is used as a projectile is mounted on the launcher when loading. It is composed of cylinder body and front / back cover. Its improved version of the FHJ01 type single soldier rocket is equipped with 02 types of incendiary bombs and smoke bombs. Incendiary bombs can open high-temperature flames within a considerable range and time, destroying fortifications and killing internal personnel; smoke bombs produce smoke, blind and interfere with enemy observation and shooting.
During firing, the shooter pulls the electric shock launcher, and the propellant gas sprayed back propels the rocket forward. The weapon has the advantages of simple structure, good accuracy, light weight and convenient operation.
In the late 1980s, the PLA General Armaments Department developed air-blast steel balls for the fhj84, which greatly increased its combat effectiveness. These are all special purpose rockets. But unfortunately, these weapons are now decommissioned, and the new rockets that replace the fhj84 are mainly one-off thermobars.

• Like 1

I couldn't upload pictures because I couldn't find the settings for uploading pictures in the forum.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 2900376281 said:

I couldn't upload pictures because I couldn't find the settings for uploading pictures in the forum.

I know what it looks, it's quite a beast of a bazooka. This would be quite the novelty in Arma, I haven't seen anything similar. Thanks for your information, I learned a lot of what I couldn't find on English sources!

Yeah my dad has an 8x8 Argo and these are NOTHING like them ;)  I'd say "inspired by" ... 

dadsargo.jpg

I can't find an actual PLA designation for them; the designation I'm using is the only one to be found online... technically the "export" designation is what is being used.

Just fixed the scripting issues that were affecting the plane fuel tanks.  Fuel siphon and drop actions are now fixed :)

Also, fixed fighter pylon issues causing some weapons to never appear on the pylons.

The list is getting VERY short on things to fix... barring any detected issues along the way, I am hoping to have all of the vehicle fixes completed this week  :)

Current fix list:

Spoiler

FIX: SP AAA script lag issues
FIX: missing sound issues for helicopters
FIX: J-20 Phys-X landing gear issue
FIX: Fixed designation of Wing Loong-2 UAV to military designation "GJ-1"
FIX: Zeus compatibility settings for some units
FIX: SX-2190 issues with BIS randomization function
FIX: QLU-11 tripod recoil
FIX: Type 85 tripod optic view
FIX: New scripts for aircraft functions
FIX: Aircraft pylon config issues
FIX: Z-19 gunner getin/getout

IMPROVED: Numerous 3D model fixes:
 - LD-2000, HQ-64, HQ-61 ADS
 - Z-18 heavy transport
 - WZ-10 (pilot seat placement)
 - Y9, KJ-200, KJ-500
 - PGZ-04 ADS
 - PGZ-07 ADS
 - ZBL-09, ZTL-11
 - ZBD-04, ZBD-08, AFT-11
 - ZBD-03

IMPROVED: Optimization of scripts for MP; editor spawning
IMPROVED: Type-22 engine sound conditions
IMPROVED: ZUBR engine sound conditions

IMPROVED: A-A Missile speeds all set to Real World published data

NEW: Faction selections for camo-specific editor groups for PLA-Desert, PLA-Navy, PLA-AF, PLA-Rocket Forces
NEW: QLU-11 Heavy Grenadier unit for all factions
NEW: Desert Pilot uniform and helmet
NEW: PLAN Marines SF unites in black uniforms
NEW: Desert textures for all land vehicles (found under PLA-Desert Faction in editor)
NEW: PLAN and PLAN-Marines textures for faction-appropriate land vehicles
NEW: ERA effects (Tanks DLC) for MBT's ZTZ-99; ZTZ-96A
NEW: ZTS-63 Amphibious tank (PLAN Marines)
NEW: ZBD-05 Amphibious APC (PLAN)
NEW: PHL-03 300mm truck-mounted MLRS
NEW: PZH-81 (Type 81) 122mm truck-mounted MLRS
NEW: PZH-10 122mm tracked MLRS
NEW: Type 85 MG high tripod model
NEW: QJY-88 MMG tripod models (high and low)
NEW: Desert, Forest, and PLAN faction static units:
 - QJZ-89 HMG
 - Type 85 HMG
 - QLU-11 GL
 - QLZ-04 GL
 - HJ-8 ATGM
 - QJY-88 MMG

NEW: WZ-551 APC Family. Select units are available for Chinese UN / Police faction (*):
 - WZ-551 AFV * (30mm MG)
 - WZ-92A patrol * (12.7mm MG)
 - AFT-9 ATGM carrier (HJ-9 x4 ATGM)
 - Ambulance * (healing and First Aid Pack inventory)
 - Engineer * (with functions to repair, flip disabled vehicles, clear debris \ wreckage)
 - HQ * (with Commander periscope)
 - PTL-02 105mm SP gun
 - PLL-05 120mm SP mortar

NEW: PBX Zodiac raft w/ SF Diver units
NEW: PLZ-07; PLZ-07B 152mm SP Artillery
NEW: Y-20 heavy airlift transport plane
NEW: UAV Soldier for different factions

TO-DO
 - Missile speed checks
 - vehicle checklists

• Like 5

Came to think of EF-2000 Eurofighter plane . I read that it came with "improved AI Ejector seat usage script". Something for this mod?

Came to think of the VLS-system: Can it be modified to make planes and helicopters fly better and closer to the ground?   Some mods have systems with a limited ability to engage low and fast movers.  

Is there a chance that CIWS could be down-graded to be less effective?  Or if Autocannon could be used ,like German Sky Guard.If Chinese Forces got anything like that.Tracked Point Defence systems would be handy.

Cold this come with something like a "auto-loading -into Transport Aircraft"-system -you place stuff down and add a module that loads all the stuff into planes.

It takes a lot of time to load tons of stuff into various transports as Zeus and automation would come in handy.

About the Argo 8x8:  Can this be made to be carry a Stinger guy standing ? Or a AT or RBS-70 or small item.

And as a UGV,it will be very useful,thanks.

Is 122mm self-propelled gun-howitzers in this?  

IMPROVED: A-A Missile speeds all set to Real World published data

TO-DO:

- Check vehicles against list of standard settings.

- Compile new update

• Like 2

On 8/5/2018 at 6:06 PM, Nichols said:

A version with an MLRS 

May consider this for a future update.

• Like 1

TO-DO:

- Fix a few outstanding issues on the new WZ-551 family 3D models.

• Like 1

@hcpookie

Just found these items today when I fired up a mission I am working on:

• 14:28:25 vme_type22\radar.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
  • 14:28:25 Bad muzzle direction in VME_YJ83Launcher:'usti hlavne'-'konec hlavne'
  • Several points detailing the QLZ 04 GMG for no entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/……….' in various location from the Main Turret to the optics and get in points. These are packed in my faction pbo so I am not sure if they became an error when I packed the faction or not.
  • Also just reminded myself of this today as well: When you are in Zeus and a Zubr or Type 22 fires up after spawning in near you in the Zeus slot; the high pitched engine sounds will be non-stop. I will be glad to make a video of it the next time so you can hear it and see what I am talking about.

I will be glad to get you the compressed RPT file so you can take a look at the stuff in it.

Good news, just merged the last updates for the 2018 update into the repository for the acceptance phase.  Waiting for the team to perform some QA and write-off on the changes!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Super excited to see the new update, as soon as its out, Ill be making a full campaign for my community! Keep up the great work!

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 11:22 AM, hcpookie said:

PLAN Marines on patrol

PLAN-_M.jpg

@hcpookie can you tell us if there are changes coming to the uniforms of the various units within the VME mod? I really hope they are not changing them because it helped to differentiate which units were which and made it super easy to adjust and tweak using the ALiVE ORBAT Creator tool.