Player XXX kicked off, Steam ticket check failed
Steam authentification failed
Player XXX disconnected

This bug affect a lot of player

Anybody have same problem? 
Anybody have a fix?

I try to update BEServer.dll from battleye

• Like 3

yep its pretty widespread,pretty much rebuilt my entire PC and still no improvement,as soon as the new update came in BAM!! it was stuffed,why? no body knows?take note bohemia please 

• Like 1

Same here ... about 10%-20% of our Users cant connect (since Apex Update) - Players getting Error (Connection to Server failed) and the Others online getting the info in chat:

Player XXX Signature check timed out.
Serveur Player XXX kicked off
Player XXX disconnected

Our Server has Open Ports for TCP/UDP 2300-2400

and the Steam Port TCP/UDP 27015

any fixes?

• Like 1

I am also having this issue since the Apex update.

I join a server and within 2 mind I get kicked off and the other players tell me it says this

Player XXX Signature check timed out.

Serveur Player XXX kicked off

Player XXX disconnected

I've deleted exile and reloaded. I've deleted all the other mods I don't use. I've verify ed my game cache and the arma 3 launcher. It's seems not to matter if I join through A3L or the standard Armagh launcher.

Please can someone advise?

a little Hint for Server owners:

We had the Battleeye Port set to 2300 and i Updated Manualy the BEserver.dll and changed the Port to 2330 ... after this some users reported they didn´t have the problem anymore, dont know if the problem is gone but nobody complained anymore

Hey

Most of my user can now connect to my server

But they need to manualy select there malloc in launcher :/

Hope that can help !

Hey

Most of my user can now connect to my server

But they need to manualy select there malloc in launcher :/

Hope that can help !

EDIT: after using Malloc, it fixes the issue of Battleye kicking with no client responding, however, Steam Ticket kick is 100% active. There's no way around it. I've loaded into my usual server 50 times, each and every single time after a few seconds into playing, i get kicked by steam ticket 100% of the time. absolutely frustrating. Have not been able to play for about a few weeks now, and it's starting to get annoying.

As a player i have that problem and its really annoying, it have tried deleting the mission file before joining the server and it worked but when trying to join a exile server i still get kicked

Hi,

I just saw this post from the guys at MGT Servers (Exile).. 100% the solution as i can go on there server and not get kicked, whilst on other exile servers 1min kick.  In addition i dont get lag at trader or when i auto run!

"The server config file sent out in the Exile server download has
verifySignatures = 1;

This was due to desync in the early stages of Exile mod.

We changed to verifySignatures = 2; a few weeks ago and have seen a lot less signature verification check kicks, so maybe BI is nerfing "

original post at http://www.exilemod.com/topic/18222-signature-check-timed-out/ 

Edited by Mother Nature SC

Thanks for this 

Already see that but ... fail when translating :/ think verifySignatures = 2 make more desynch :s....

Will test this and post rapport about it ...

On 12/17/2016 at 0:11 AM, qfaktor said:

BOHEMIA KNOWS ON THIS PROBLEM BUT THEY DONT CARE ME TO SINCE APEX AND THE GRAPHICS UPDATE DROP I GET KICK FROM MAJORITY OF SERVERS AFTER 2 min I GET SESSION LOST NOW ARMA IS NOT PLAYABLE FOR ME. AND IF YOU ASK FOR FIX I GUESS YOU SHOULD GO PLAY DIFFERENT GAME.SOMEBODY TOLD ME MAY BE DUE TO THE SERVER LIMIT PING THAT PLAYERS WITH HIGH PING GET KICK BUT I CONNECT ON SERVER LOWER THAT 80 PING.ANYWAY THANKS BOHEMIA FOR WASTING MY MONEY I AFTER YEAR AND HALF THIS GAME NOW IS NOT PLAYABLE TO TO MENTION THE SHITTY FPS.....

I suggest you calm down, and take a deep breath, ranting won't solve anything and neither will posting everything in Caps, maybe posting your PC specs would a positive start?

• Like 1

@road runner
Just a kind of troll level 1 ;-) don't care about this, i just repport and hope message will be removed.