t_d

[BETA] ODOL Web Converter - Debinarize P3Ds for educational purposes

You can't. Read the first two posts in the thread.

The converter is for educational purposes so you can find out things like selection names, memory points, named properties, UV maps etc. Not so you can rip models from other people's mods

That is why it distorts all LODs with more than a few hundred polygons.

If you want the source models you still have to ask the authors.

This guy had the nerve to PM me a bit ago asking about how he could fix the broken p3d files once he had tried to rip the original models out.............................................................
KfyzjNY.pngTDPIozQ.png

I'm sure it's totally "for education" purposes right keegan? lol

• Haha 1

hi... would it be possible to modify the fire geometry of binarized models such as the T-100 varsuk? id like to uparmor the tank frontally but leave it vulnerable to flanking shots...
the converter does debinarize the complex geometry of the model which is understandable... however the only information id like to change is simply the fire geometry of the model for uparmoring purposes...

On 19.11.2018 at 4:06 AM, gbem said:

hi... would it be possible to modify the fire geometry of binarized models such as the T-100 varsuk? id like to uparmor the tank frontally but leave it vulnerable to flanking shots...
the converter does debinarize the complex geometry of the model which is understandable... however the only information id like to change is simply the fire geometry of the model for uparmoring purposes...

I think you could just change the material of the fire geometry to make it thicker. But even if you did, you could not redistribute the modified model file.