Sign in to follow this  
vafana

Very annoying mortar bug.

For a long time, in stable and also in dev branch versions, persists a very annoying bug: every time I use an enemy mortar, after several rounds fired (with artillery computer) I get damage every single time...

I searched on forum, I have not found anything about it, maybe I have not looked enough...

Does anyone else have this bug?

It's easy to replicate, place in editor an enemy with mortar,  kill him,  take his place, then use artillery computer, shoot a few rounds. I get injury after 7 or 8 rounds, sometimes after fewer.

• Like 1

Something similar when you attach an object to player and move, release it. PhysX collision perhaps. Solution: add a "disable collision" with the mortar?

Possibly, but not a solution for me, I wanted to open a ticket on feedback tracker but I can`t log in, they don`t send the code into my email I tried many times, for this reason I posted here.

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T83745

published in late August 2015.

Not only do you get injured, AI die on this procedure.
BIS no when deciding issues. Understand how to view tickets and their solution is not available to us.
Such an attitude to obvious problems is surprising.

Fire twice and get out and remount the mortar maybe?  Simple enough workaround. :)  Sucks that this has gone on so long, but maybe mortars aren't really player manned very often?

Posted in wrong thread!

please delete