Sign in to follow this  
Normal Norm

ETA On Apex Release?

Well the 11th has arrived.  Does anybody know what time to expect the update to be released.  Raring to go here  :D

Well the 11th has arrived.  Does anybody know what time to expect the update to be released.  Raring to go here  :D

Thats easy, when its ready and not before ;)

• Like 3

Sitrep #163:

...The Apex release will occur in the evening (CET) because we need to synchronize with our Steam partners...

• Like 1

It's not out yet? So I must be playing the dev branch. I haven't played for a few months until today so when I fired it up I figured I was playing the actual release. It's a bit confusing b/c nowhere on Steam does it say it's not released yet. The way it looks on my end is that it's already out.

If you look on your dlc's unless on Dev or the rc, Apex will show as not installed.

Came off Dev, anxiously awaiting;)

• Like 1

Just seen their tweet. 19.00 cest. That's 8pm UK time I think.

I dont know how i worked out that UK time but APEX is downloading as I speak 9.4GB

• Like 1

I dont know how i worked out that UK time but APEX is downloading as I speak 9.4GB

9.4GB?! Damn-I'm glad I am on Dev branch so I don't have to deal with all that...

• Like 2

Hmmm should the RC branch just update to full ? Or do I need to switch back to main ?

Hmmm should the RC branch just update to full ? Or do I need to switch back to main ?

Switch to stable branch , that's enough.

• Like 1

Just rdp'd and looks like I didn't need to do anything, 859mb update and not rc anymore. :)

• Like 2

Looks like that`s the big update happening for anyone not on dev branch. Just got steam wanting an update of 9.6GB as of about 10 minutes ago.

Yep the steam files are updating as I speak.

OK, so I purchased the Apex expansion a few months ago at the BI store and I verified the purchase through Steam.  Now that I have the Apex preview how do I go about d'loading the official release?

Should it be automatic ? 

If not could someone walk me through the process.

Thx for your help

If you opted in to any of the dev or beta channels in steam previously, just select in the Beta options "None - Opt out of all beta programs". You`ll get the full official release.