Sign in to follow this  
jame320

I Have everything included in the Arma 3 Apex Edition, Do I get the digital map ect. ect.?

As the title shows, I Have bought all the DLC individually and was wondering if i still get the Digital Map and Handbook. I Already have Cold war assault also, but was really wanting a copy of the map straight from the devs(Basically a HD Version of it). If not I can google a copy of it, but I'd rather not.

I would also appreciate to get a digital map. It is a basic feature for such a huge landscape.

Even using the new 3D editor is painful without a map for orientation!

They should be within your ArmA3 directory in a folder called 'Bonus'. Within that folder I have folders called 'Maps', 'Soundtrack' and 'Tactical Guide'.

Thanks for the hint!

However this directory only contains the Altis/Stratis map from 2014.

But also Apex Sound track files.

No sign of a Tanoa map.

I'm not sure they offer a Tanoa PDF map. My folder certainly doesn't contain one...

I would also appreciate to get a digital map. It is a basic feature for such a huge landscape.

Even using the new 3D editor is painful without a map for orientation!

I am wondering what you mean by "orientation" ?

In the 3D editor, the whole island can be seen as though it were a map in a street directory.

It seems that they are still working on the digital Tanoa-Map-pdf

Well, this is good news for me. Thanks!

@Joe98: You are correct. I missed that switch to the 2D Editor with a map under it, but found it lately.

However using the 3D Editor to just jump to any of the listed locations names is difficult, if you are not born in Tanoa and know it by heart :)

I am looking forward to that map!

• Like 1

Well, this is good news for me. Thanks!

@Joe98: You are correct. I missed that switch to the 2D Editor with a map under it, but found it lately.

However using the 3D Editor to just jump to any of the listed locations names is difficult, if you are not born in Tanoa and know it by heart :)

I am looking forward to that map!

This is very good new indeed. 

Actually, full disclosure... I have a question I was hoping to post to the forum regarding ADS but am restricted from making a post for an undisclosed period.  I took screenshots, then booted into Linux and added text in GIMP (because I'm not yet ready to pay $10 a month for PS CC) explaining my question, then booted back into Windows and created an account. When I saw I couldn't start a new thread I thought I might have to verify my email address so I logged out & booted to Linux again to access my email.  There in my junk folder was a message from bohemia!  I marked it as not junk and opened it only to find there was no 'click here to verify your account.'  I restarted once again and booted back into Windows, logged into the forums and saw the part about the "undisclosed period."  It said to interact with folks on the forum and wait.  So I just want to say how much I love you all!  I'm looking forward not only to the "Tanoa-map-pdf" but also making it through Boot Camp and resolving my ADS issue.  I'm really excited coming from Battlefield 4 to jump into Arma III.  Once I get this one little issue sorted out I can dust off my reflexes, dial in my settings, memorize the key bindings and it's game on!  So if a hero admin would be so kind as to grant me, myself, and I the ability to make a post I would be forever in your debt.

Regards,

~Needs To Sleep

Good news:

The recent game update 1.64 includes a topographical Tanoa map ( in ...\Arma 3\Bonus\Maps\Apex\  -- if you have the relevant game edition).

Very good! It took a while, but now it is fine... Thanks!