fake

Arma3 crashes

Hello guys,

I'm trying to fix a problem for another guy.

He has the same stupid memory crashs in Arma3 MP like a lot of other people, too.

- Windows 10 is up to date

- drivers also

- tryed already change cmd line -malloc

Nothing worked.

He's been able to play like 10-20 minutes and than the game crashs all the time.

dxdiag:  http://puu.sh/pVFOv/9e54784d7e.png

rpt & dump:  http://www.megafileupload.com/77c0/Arma_3.rar (no panic its a real .rar)

Maybe you can figure out what the problem is.

We tested so many troubleshoots and read that much posts you wouldnt belive.

- FakE

#push

Unsolvable problem?

RPT logs ; crash dump - everything is there.

Could you remove the parameter -malloc=system (should not be necessary)?

Also is this problem with every mission you play or only with some (it could be the mission has outdated scripts or links)?

• Like 1

Hi,

I'm the person having the issues. I have tried with every memory allocator, and without one, it happens in singleplayer/multiplayer and at the menu, and happens every 10-30minutes without fail

Here are the troubleshooting steps i've taken:

I have tried....=> Upgrading to windows 10, reinstalling the game, upgrading all my drivers, verifying steam cache. Deleting MP mission files, using every memory allocator in the launcher. Full paramaters for my PC. No parameters entered. Deleting dll/physx files, reinstalling Microsoft visual studio C++. Running the game/steam as administrator. Changing my Ram/Changing my graphics card. Using VPNs. I've tried going into Regedit (but the files in WindowsNT I was supposed to change weren't there). I've tried windowed/fullscreen/fullscreen window, all crashing and playing on lower settings. I'm sure there's more I've tried and I've forgotten.

This issue has been on-going ever since 1.58 and still no fixes, at this point it is terrifying due to it is getting worse and spreading, 2 out of 3 of my servers are confirmed doing this to EVERY player that joins. One of my servers is bone stock, no mods running, I try to join my server with NO MODS or any custom files and I DON'T EVEN get past the 1st second of the loading screen after choosing my slot and loading in. Mission file is Invade and Annex, no mods, but hell I even tried THEIR OWN default mission "End Game" to see if it was just old scripts in the Invade and Annex mission... nope... Still gives memory crashes even running the MALLOC start parameter.

I wish I new the fix to this ridiculous issue, or I would give you solutions, but for now its up to BI to fix this especially if this is happening to people running NO MODS and even running THEIR OWN ArmA default missions. Hey now that APEX is out maybe BI can and will pay attention to this error, that seemed to have got worse when they released APEX.

Hopefully BI will get around to fixing this soon  :)

My crash files (To help the cause)

RPT - http://pastebin.com/gQThXRjL

BIDMP - https://www.mediafire.com/?3qc279k9f3z5qfc

MDMP - https://www.mediafire.com/?9hyg63436ls39z9

Hi,

I'm the person having the issues. I have tried with every memory allocator, and without one, it happens in singleplayer/multiplayer and at the menu, and happens every 10-30minutes without fail

Here are the troubleshooting steps i've taken:

I have tried....=> Upgrading to windows 10, reinstalling the game, upgrading all my drivers, verifying steam cache. Deleting MP mission files, using every memory allocator in the launcher. Full paramaters for my PC. No parameters entered. Deleting dll/physx files, reinstalling Microsoft visual studio C++. Running the game/steam as administrator. Changing my Ram/Changing my graphics card. Using VPNs. I've tried going into Regedit (but the files in WindowsNT I was supposed to change weren't there). I've tried windowed/fullscreen/fullscreen window, all crashing and playing on lower settings. I'm sure there's more I've tried and I've forgotten.

Just to verify. You deleted your Arma3 profile directory aswell?

Can you check your cpu/gpu temps while playing?

I had blue screen crashes too on my system with a gtx 970.

Moving  the "Arma 3", and "Arma3 - Other Profiles" directory from the documents to an archive directory an having Arma build up the directories fixed the crashes for me until now.

Ive the same problem.

I cant play the game since the new "Apex-Update".

I allready tried all of these "fixes":

This error is very generic. It may be caused by many issues, such as a hardware malfunction, a virus in the computer, but also an error in the game itself. Possible solutions:

• Try joining another server, then rejoin the previous one.
  • Update the graphics card drivers to a newer version.
  • Rollback the graphics card drivers to an older version.
  • Check the temperature of your GPUs and CPUs.
  • Verify the integrity of the game cache using Steam.
  • Re-install DirectX.
  • Uninstall the Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable package (x86 version), restart your computer and install the package again (do not use the Repair function).
  • Run a Windows System File Check tool to repair corrupted system files.

But nothing helped.

Also I completely reinstalled Arma3 and all the mods

Its really annoying now. I bought Apex months ago and since the release the game is unplayable for me.. :/

Hi KempA_312,

Did you try moving the arma3 and Arma3 - Other Profiles from you documents directory out of the way ?

No more crashes for me after I did this on my system.

You will loose your key bindings and graphics settings, but that should be relatively easy to set again.

• Like 1