Sign in to follow this  
lex__1

Bipod. Make this work.

Bipod is the primary tool for accurate shooting.
Bipod reduces the effect of fatigue.
Bipod does not work correctly, poor mating with the surface and there is no Bipod height adjustment.
Bipod limits viewing angles.
For me, Apex has died, from part of this problem.

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T82167

If this question in the ticket doesn't concern a question in video, tell, I will create other ticket.

My look. Bipod should get control from the ADWS keys, to change the viewing angle, up / down and left / right.

So far these actions unfasten a point of fastening of Bipod.

• Like 1

The same can be experienced on other islands. Its the janky implementation of bipod deployment on uneven terrain as a whole, not just Tanoa. Its merely more pronounced and noticeable on Tanoa...

• Like 2

The same can be experienced on other islands. Its the janky implementation of bipod deployment on uneven terrain as a whole, not just Tanoa. Its merely more pronounced and noticeable on Tanoa...

I always played on Altis. There it wasn't so critical.

It is similar to how my eggs took root to the earth. It isn't ridiculous, very much complicates a gameplay to Tanoa.

BIS! Dig out "root" . Please. :)

It is similar to how my eggs took root to the earth..

What? I think something was lost in translation there..

• Like 5

Bipod and body fasten to the earth, two points of fastening. It doesn't give the chance to have more widely viewing angles round a point of fastening of Bipod.

I tried shortly, with humour to express the thought - "a body fragment" is strongly clamped. :)

When in game to attach Bipod on a gasoline barrel, the body isn't fixed to the earth. It gives wide angles of rotation round Bipod.

When you develop Bipod on the earth, mobility isn't enough.

• Like 1

No way, I'm enjoying the read :)

But i do wish that individual bipod legs had a simulated adjustability to cancel out the weapon canting. Assuming that is the topic behind this thread.

But i do wish that individual bipod legs had a simulated adjustability to cancel out the weapon canting. Assuming that is the topic behind this thread.

If Bipod regulation changes mobility when to Bipod on the earth, we in a subject. Or to create the ticket for feedback .bistudio.com about narrow mobility, when Bipod on the earth?

+1. This has to be the thread where english has been raped the most, at least on BIF. I had to check twice to make sure my browser wasn't auto-translating from a slavic language of sorts. 

• Like 3

isee what you are saying now. It was just very funny when the translation changed bipod "legs" to "eggs".Wonderful imagery there :)

Oh I agree-it is really annoying when it jams your barrel into the ground.Or when propping on a rock and it forces you to crouch behind the rock with the barrel clipped into it.

The guy has a point I see, only the language is hard to understand.
I also don't like how much bibods restrict aim, especially when deploying throws aim off completely.