mcarma

How is the A3 Inventory work supposed to work?

Sometimes I cannot use an item, meaning moving it from the left side to the right side.

Also sometimes I cannot apply health even though I dropped a health pack onto the ground.

To quickly put something in your inventory, rightclick it. You cannot use what type of item?YOu are not allowed to equip enemy uniforms as per the Geneva Convention ;) What else will not work?

Also-you do not drop health packs to use them.If there is one in your inventory and you are injured you the scroll wheel action menu and selct "heal"

I will soon be working on a new player/ Singleplayer guide to Arma3. Focused on some basics as well as handy tips for playing SinglePlayer and also some small overlooked mods that make SP far more fun.

Also feel free to PM me if you have any questions about the game. :)

• Like 1

To quickly put something in your inventory, rightclick it. You cannot use what type of item?YOu are not allowed to equip enemy uniforms as per the Geneva Convention ;) What else will not work?

Also-you do not drop health packs to use them.If there is one in your inventory and you are injured you the scroll wheel action menu and selct "heal"

I will soon be working on a new player/ Singleplayer guide to Arma3. Focused on some basics as well as handy tips for playing SinglePlayer and also some small overlooked mods that make SP far more fun.

If I have some magazines shown on the left side sometimes they, when clicked on, move to the right side, but not always. So I am assuming that only so many can be carried. But still others will not move.

If I have some magazines shown on the left side sometimes they, when clicked on, move to the right side, but not always. So I am assuming that only so many can be carried. But still others will not move.

Well they will only move across if you have space in the part of you inventory you are dragging into.IF your vest is full you cant put more mags in it.You would have to put them in your bag etc. It shows how much space is left below the picture of the bag or vest or whatever.

The right click to load items does not seem to work properly after the last update 1.6

Items must be dragged into the appropriate location window.

Dropping items does still work with right click.

The right click to load items does not seem to work properly after the last update 1.6

Items must be dragged into the appropriate location window.

Dropping items does still work with right click.

Works fine for me...

Is there a way to look through a dead enemy's backpack or vest and take/place items from/to it without equipping the backpack or vest to my person?

Is there a way to look through a dead enemy's backpack or vest and take/place items from/to it without equipping the backpack or vest to my person?

Yes. Simply double-click it to view the contents.

• Like 3

Yes. Simply double-click it to view the contents.

Thanks so much for this. All this time I've been swapping packs, throwing out what i might want, swap back and then pick up,.

Thanks so much for this. All this time I've been swapping packs, throwing out what i might want, swap back and then pick up,.

You can double click all containers in a body by double clicking the item. That goes for weapons to pick up attachments too.

Quick tip; AT/AA gunners on vehicle FFV positions can load their launchers directly from the vehicles inventory by right clicking the missile in inventory screen.

(Example, you run out of missiles, your vehicle crew can use same technique to add their missiles into the vehicle quickly)