I've had some issues before with battleye/RCon before which are usually resolved by an incorrect filepath or something, but I really have no idea with this. Basically I cannot connect to my server with BEC or any Rcon tool, and I have absolutely no idea why. My server is running, and Battleye is initialized, and the beserver.cfg file which contains my Rcon password changes to beserver_active_whatever, so Im assuming that config file is being used correctly. Here is a screenshot - https://i.gyazo.com/a3e6a018be53cb99ed16a6b2dbd7050a.png

However, if I try to connect to 127.0.0.1:2302 with the password in the beserver.cfg, It wont connect. I have tried BEC and several Rcon tools, and none work.

I have also tried using the Battleye folder in the main directory, and have the same issue. I'm currently on devbranch, but get the same problem on stable.

Any suggestions would be appreciated, cheers.

Have you tried setting your RCON port? See here:

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/BattlEye

RCon Latest version b0.94.

Since BattlEye server version 1.102 you can control your Arma game server remotely (without having to be in-game) using the BattlEye RCon tool.

1. Download the BattlEye RCon tool (BERCon.exe).
  2. Create a file called "beserver.cfg" in BattlEye working directory on the server.
  3. Set private RCon password in the beserver.cfg via setting "RConPassword"
  4. Set custom BattlEye's RCON port defined in BEserver.cfg via setting "RConPort" (for Arma 3 update 1.58.135656 and newer builds)
  5. Set optional BattlEye's RCON IP defined in BEserver.cfg via setting "RConIP" (for Arma 3 update 1.58.135656 and newer builds)
  6. Start the RCon tool binary and connect to server with its IP, port and RCon password.

RconPort must avoid reserved ARMA3server port range (gameport *+0,+1,+2,+3))
default reserved ports are 2302 - 2305 (to clarify the reserved ports can't be used for BattlEye's RCON).
example for default server setting, RconPort 2301

RconIP entry isn't needed, as when undefined it equals to value of 0.0.0.0 (all IPv4 local IP addresses used at once)
setting it to e.g. 127.0.0.1 will prevent it to respond on external IP
setting it to e.g. external IP will prevent it to respond on localhost 127.0.0.1

have you specified a port in the file beserver.cfg? you need to specify this port/

RConPort 2301
RConPassword 123456

your are trying to connect on port 2302 which is reserved for the game. add port in beserver.cfg use 2301 

add port forward rule in your router for 2301 as you did for the 2302,2303,2304 and 2305 ports

you will then be able to connect