So i have found many scripts for this but most if not all are too complicated for me or have some civilian system with them. All I want is for the prayer to be played in a loop or every couple of hours from a mosque that I place. Its for a multiplayer mission on Fallujah. Can someone please help???

The condition check check the game's current date and pull out the "select 3" value, which is the hours.  It'll then compare to see if that number is in the array containing 5, 7, 14, 17, 20 or 22 .A quick google search of "islam prayer times" came up with numbers around that.  Two were at half hours, so I rounded up to keep things simple.

So basically what the trigger will do is at 5am, 7am, 2pm, 5pm, 8pm and 10pm the object named speakers (presumably a Loudspeaker object you placed) will say3D the preconfigured sound prayer.  The sound will appear to be coming from the speakers.

In your description.ext you'd have this:

class CfgSounds
{
	sounds[] = {};
	class prayer
	{
		name = "Call to prayers";
		sound[] = {"sounds\prayer.ogg", 0.8, 1};
		titles[] = {0,""};
	};
};

then in your mission folder you'd have a folder named sounds and inside that the prayer.ogg sound file.

The condition check check the game's current date and pull out the "select 3" value, which is the hours.  It'll then compare to see if that number is in the array containing 5, 7, 14, 17, 20 or 22 .A quick google search of "islam prayer times" came up with numbers around that.  Two were at half hours, so I rounded up to keep things simple.

So basically what the trigger will do is at 5am, 7am, 2pm, 5pm, 8pm and 10pm the object named speakers (presumably a Loudspeaker object you placed) will say3D the preconfigured sound prayer.  The sound will appear to be coming from the speakers.

In your description.ext you'd have this:

class CfgSounds
{
	sounds[] = {};
	class prayer
	{
		name = "Call to prayers";
		sound[] = {"sounds\prayer.ogg", 0.8, 1};
		titles[] = {0,""};
	};
};

then in your mission folder you'd have a folder named sounds and inside that the prayer.ogg sound file.

oh ok thank you very much