CptDezusa

I.V. S - Faction Marines

Arma_3_logo2.png

Hi i'm new to making retexture but i'm trying to learn, this is my first units, Marine I'm not trying to go in for that it's a special country units, but more like a all over the world units. . I will make more detailed units in the future as this take some time to learn.

It's a faction with gears and weapons in the Blufor with 6 units.

This is a work in progress project, so hope that it will help me improve my scripting skills..

​Marines V1.02 

Arma%2B3%2B2016-7-4-17-19-41-99.bmp

Arma%2B3%2B2016-7-4-20-0-23-652.bmp

Arma%2B3%2B2016-7-4-20-4-41-85.bmp

Changes: V1.02

Added more texture to the uniforms, vest, backpack and helmets

You can't see no more overlay on the camo, as i have fixes more detailed texture on the camo
Added a new unit to the Marine, Commando.

​WEB:  â€‹Infinity V Servers =I.V.S=

DropBox Download V1.02

• Like 2

i'd like to ask you to not steal from my mod's logo. UNited Rebirth. https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/191840-lm-united-rebirth/

Edit: however i would like to wish you luck on your project

Hi it is 100 of arma 3 logos at the web. i just pick one and added some colors. But if you are so bad about it i will add another. https://www.google.com.br/search?q=arma+3+logo+png&biw=1672&bih=941&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwjvuIqZvtjNAhXCFJAKHbzXBnoQsAQIGw

But thanks i will do some more units.

Hi it is 100 of arma 3 logos at the web. i just pick one and added some colors. But if you are so bad about it i will add another. https://www.google.com.br/search?q=arma+3+logo+png&biw=1672&bih=941&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwjvuIqZvtjNAhXCFJAKHbzXBnoQsAQIGw

But thanks i will do some more units.

What you can do is use the base ArmA III logo and modify it, it will actually help you in learning texture techniques. For example overlay and Multiply forms of layers

What you can do is use the base ArmA III logo and modify it, it will actually help you in learning texture techniques. For example overlay and Multiply forms of layers

oki i made my own shit and now i hope we can get back to my units, because it is the topic.  ;) 

I'm making some new editing on the unit ass i get to know how to use the photoshop & gimp beder..Hope you guys will try it out and give some feedback. But if you do take it easy on me, it's my first project. :) 

@foxhound
Thanks for your upload at Armaholic.
I'm looking into how to use the brushes in Photoshop and Gimp better, so i'm going to make the quality lot better.  Will add some more picture later today.

This is a small progress in the uniforms. I sharpened the pictures and redo the uniform camo that you dont see no more lines over each other.

It's also a different color style on the chest of the one with knee pads and the basic one. Going to fix the backpacs and the helmets and vest also.

Arma%2B3%2B2016-7-4-14-51-7-117.bmp

Arma%2B3%2B2016-7-4-14-51-35-209.bmp

Hi so i did retexture my units and its looking good i think, i also going to add my new unit in the Marines MOD.

Arma%2B3%2B2016-7-4-20-4-41-85.bmp

Arma%2B3%2B2016-7-4-20-0-23-652.bmp