Aspide@73

PedagneMOD upgrade pack Arma 3 Released

I'm working on new models of soldiers. I completed the combat uniform of RAP (Ranger Alpini Paracadutisti) and I finishing a model of combat uniform of COL MOSCHIN....

Some pictures of new model of RAP:

Next step is ACE compatibility....

Looking amazing! Thanks for all your hard work on this wonderful mod! :)

I completed the combat uniform of Col Moschin SOF:

206dkw1.jpg

1z4ikn4.jpg   

148gnlz.jpg

ml1c13.jpg                                                                                                                                                                           

• Like 4

That's a beautiful modification for arma 3, but could you add the IFV dardo?

Dardo???....work in progress:

154u9g2.jpg

2e4xeyp.jpg

6pt5za.jpg

r0e3xe.jpg

b7i79s.jpg

• Like 5

I completed the new models of SOD Gear - Spectre Fast Body Armour HCS and Ballistic Helmet - VTG Stingray ACH Level IIIA....

25570cp.jpg

s14239.jpg

23lcrk5.jpg

s10vpu.jpg

10wicza.jpg

jukffs.jpg

• Like 5

I have one last request, if it's possible. Could you make “Air Weapon system - loadout dialog/menu†supporting the Eurofighter and the Harrier…? So we will be able to customise plane's weapons loadout during a Misson, for example build an only AA plane or an only bomber plane.

If you find enough time after you completed all the main projects for this mod, could you maybe make the tornado panvia?

Apart from that this mod it's amazing, great work and thank you!

I dont know if you notice that the Lince breaks if u go even slightly in the water, the engine would be kill

I dont know if you notice that the Lince breaks if u go even slightly in the water, the engine would be kill

Thanks for the bug report...

• Like 1

Hello very good job with this mods ! Thank you for share !

I want to know if i can modify skin, textures, and config of some vehicles. And just share with my team and not other persons.

Sorry for my bad english . And more thank's !!

Another question where i can modify "RadarType" and "SlingLoadMaxCargoMass" for helicopter I search in config.bin but nothing ...

Or can you modify for last version the "SlingLoadMaxCargoMass" please ?

This is a second hotfix...

Changelog:

v 0.2

- Fixed Driver View Freccia

- Fixed Driver View SuperAV

- Fixed Hud Lift

- Fixed Bug Freccia Gunner

- Fixed Vehicle Handbrake

- Fixed Medic Backpack

- Fixed Panzerfaust Optic

- Fixed A-129 Turret Sound

- Fixed Uniforms suitpack texture

- Fixed Cargo Drop Script

- Amphibious tracked vehicles now working as intended

- Adjusted Centauro Gunner Optic

- Adjusted Ariete Gunner Optic

- Adjusted M2 Optic

- Repositioned Ariete Commander View

- All Vehicles compatible TFR

- Added new model of Col Moschin combat uniform

- Addes new model of Ranger combat uniform

- Added new model of Lagunari combat uniform

- Added new model of VTG Stingray Helmet

- Added new model of SOD Gear - Spectre Fast Body Armour

New download link in the first page...

added link to steam workshop:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=853934161

• Like 6

Ciao, the Panzerfaust shot straightline, like the vanilla RPG7, without any arc. I'm pretty sure that it is because the ammo inherit from the class missilebase and not from rocketbase. 

EDIT: And i think you have forgotten the compatibility with other mods optics also for the arx160+GL.

Love the work so far, will the Italian Navy be showing up in the near future? I loved the ships you had in ARMA 2.

12 hours ago, reconteam said:

Love the work so far, will the Italian Navy be showing up in the near future? I loved the ships you had in ARMA 2.

Next steps of upgrade of PedagneMOD to Arma 3 will be the "Progetto Flotta"...

• Like 2

Hello. Big fan of the mod. Love the units and they go great with the Mediterranean theme of Arma 3. If I could just make two suggestions. I think the units (especially in he groups) should all be equipped with helmets rather than berets. It breaks immersion a little bit since no one goes into battle wearing a beret. Maybe have some light units that wear berets but the standard units wearing appropriate headgear.  Along the same vein is the use of vanilla nvgs on most units. Again it doesn't really make sense and is unrealistic (especially when paired with a beret). Units shouldn't be equipped with nvgs on their heads as a default.

The berets and NVGs just look out of place. 

19 hours ago, ferpo_the_great said:

Hello. Big fan of the mod. Love the units and they go great with the Mediterranean theme of Arma 3. If I could just make two suggestions. I think the units (especially in he groups) should all be equipped with helmets rather than berets. It breaks immersion a little bit since no one goes into battle wearing a beret. Maybe have some light units that wear berets but the standard units wearing appropriate headgear.  Along the same vein is the use of vanilla nvgs on most units. Again it doesn't really make sense and is unrealistic (especially when paired with a beret). Units shouldn't be equipped with nvgs on their heads as a default.

The berets and NVGs just look out of place. 

thanks for the advice...

Hey,

I noticed some bugs playing with the mod the other day:

- on the front gear of the NH-90's only the wheels are visible, the axle and rest of the gear are not visible at all.

- the AGM's don't lock on to any sort of armor, and no enemy armor is showing up on the Eurofighters HUD to lock onto either.

4 hours ago, radioheadmemes said:

Will this mod ever be released on PWS or the Steam Workshop?

It is on steam workshop...