scottb613

Unsung and Alive Compatability

Hi Folks,

Been away for a bit - noticed both Alive and Unsung have new versions... Are the two compatible and if so - would someone point me to the faction names required to be used in Alive ?

Thanks...

Regards,

Scott

Hi...

Thanks for the response - yeah - had checked the wiki - didn't know if it was actively kept up to date...

;)

Regards,

Scott

You can click on the View History tab at the top of the wiki to see when the last change was done.  March 2016 in that example.

Hi...

Thanks for the help as well - let me poke around to reaclimate myself...

Regards,

Scott

Sorry, I'm pretty dreadful at keeping the wiki page for factions up to date cos it seems to change constantly. Highhead mapped the Unsung factions so they should work fine. I'd point to our last release post but the forum thread seems to have broken horribly.

https://github.com/ALiVEOS/ALiVE.OS/commit/ab7729380ecc159529fa5f61b5dd94dc0f39b74b

UNSUNG_E and UNSUNG_C for civis

You can click on the View History tab at the top of the wiki to see when the last change was done.  March 2016 in that example.

Welcome back Kylania  :yay:

• Like 2

Hi Folks,

Thanks for the help - let me give it a try... While I'm no expert - I think the last piece of the puzzle would be to index the maps for use with Alive...

I'll play around with this info...

Always amazed by this community at how many people do so much for this community - for no money... Kind of refreshing...

Thanks one and all...

Regards,

Scott

Hi Egg,

Thanks !!!

Also - - - NEW - - - development release of ALiVE has a new tool - "ORBAT" for Order of Battle - you can create all your own groups and load outs right inside of ALiVE... Just downloaded and looking at it now...

ALiVE ORBAT Wiki

http://alivemod.com/wiki/index.php/ORBAT_Tool

ALiVE - Development Build

https://github.com/ALiVEOS/ALiVE.OS/releases/tag/v1.2.0.1608231

Regards,

Scott

• Like 1

Did I read that someone (Opendome?) is working on creating ALiVE compatible group configs for UNSUNG?  Just asking so that someone else doesn't duplicate those efforts - we'll add something on the ALiVE forums to let others know.

Hi Savage – Yeah he just posted something on the other unsung thread – I think it's a mission ready for testing – I haven't tried it yet but I will shortly. Great team effort.

Regards,

Scott

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1