Port of my Mi-28 from A2.  Credit:  Port of original CMA Mi28 from here

REQUIRES CUP as this is a port of my A2 work.

While my work includes all three versions - main version, export Day model (no NVG), and export Night model (NVG, no FLIR), the current build contains only the "full" model with FLIR, NVG, and radome.  Future releases will add the export model w/o radome and slightly reduced capabilities.  I may also add several loadout options as per RL capabilities.

CDF.jpg  DES.jpg  LIN.jpg

MOL.jpg  mi28details.jpg

Download the "preview" version here:  https://onedrive.live.com/?id=5B54FC51A7917265%2151699&cid=5B54FC51A7917265

• Like 11

DISCLAIMER:  This version likely has problems I haven't discovered yet in flying around Stratis.  However the chopper seems to work pretty well!  :)    As I'll be going offline for a while updates should not be expected for at least a few weeks.

Hi Sir Please it dosent work 4 me ............ PS : i have Arma 3 V 1.52  :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:  is that the  prob ??????

Hi Sir Please it dosent work 4 me ............ PS : i have Arma 3 V 1.52  :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:  is that the  prob ??????

This forum is not supporting pirated copies of arma. Buy original game, then it will start to work.

Not sure how you can detect if that's a pirated copy but yeah I wouldn't support it unless it was a good copy.  So yeah buy the game dammit!  :D

You definitely need the CURRENT version (1.6+) for this to work. 

Well, if he's "stuck" on an earlier version, then it's pretty clear it's pirated. Generally, stolen software doesn't come with an updater. :) Steam won't even let you play if your version is out of date by that much (unless you're permanently in offline mode, which sort of defeats the point, really). Really, the best form of copy protection is an internet-based updater and regular, useful updates on it.

Well maybe I should add "requiredversion" to all my stuff then...

Hello!

Downloaded this helicopter mod along with a few maps a few days ago. I upload them to my game like normal, manually. The helicopter worked great. I had issues with one of the maps I had installed so I had to delete and no, this map had NOTHING to do with CUP. I have all CUP, CUPW, CUPV, CUPU and CBA. When I deleted the map, the helicopter did not even show up anymore in the game. I went and looked and the files were still in the game files as I had the maps and the helicopter files in separate folders. In editor I cannot find the helicopter. IS there something wrong with it or have I missed something? I am running lasted game, as steam updates it automatically for me. Do I need to have the most updated CUPs as well?

Thank you so very much!

EDIT:  I do have the CUP Weapons, Units and Vehicles all updated. The only thing I do not have updated is CBA which updated apparently on Sept 30, 2016. It still does not show up when I even delete it and then reinstall to the game. Much help appreciated. (Oct 2, 2016)

EDIT 2: Today (Oct 10, 2016) the helicopter showed up under Russian Federation under Air.. it was there about 7pm EST (now it is 10:12pm EST) and it was in Zeus and was on the aircraft carrier where it was spawned at. Now, 10:13pm, it is no longer listed uder Russian Federation in Zeus or anywhere else in the game. Are we doing something wrong or what?? We host and play mp, but all parties who play with us have all the same files (local friends who just drop their computers (laptops) off and we update everyone).  Hope someone can help. Thank you.

Any long range plans to have this as a non-CUP helicopter?

• Like 3

This is one of the models I plan to include in the larger air pack I am working so yes it would be available w/o CUP.  That being said, I strongly recommend using it with CUP since there is so much "real world" content in CUP that you simply can't do without.  It is a shame that RHS can't seem to make their stuff play nice with others - I hate that people have to pick one or the other.  Esp. since they won prize money for that stupid competition.  These days there are so many Russian / US packs to choose from it just doesn't make sense to be so limited on mod selections.

• Like 2

This is one of the models I plan to include in the larger air pack I am working so yes it would be available w/o CUP.  That being said, I strongly recommend using it with CUP since there is so much "real world" content in CUP that you simply can't do without.  It is a shame that RHS can't seem to make their stuff play nice with others - I hate that people have to pick one or the other.  Esp. since they won prize money for that stupid competition.  These days there are so many Russian / US packs to choose from it just doesn't make sense to be so limited on mod selections.

Sorry for hijacking thread but do you mind to elaborate which part is not working well with other addons? ;)

• Like 1

OK, does RHS and CUP play nice together now?  There seems to be quite a few questions on the Interweb about RHS and CUP having problems working together... if this has been addressed recently then I happily withdraw my comment!  :D   

I have been busy with RL lately so haven't really kept up... the discussion topics revolve around people stating they need a compatibility patch to work together, otherwise having to choose one or the other.  Again, I haven't looked closely at it since Spring...

• Like 2

though it'll obviously be a different model.

It is not so obvious with their other models. 🙂

Not sure what is implied in that statement but it sounds derisive and not related to this discussion from 6 years ago.  The Mi-28 is now part of my pook Sov AF pack.  Mods, please lock this topic... thanks!

• Like 2