Sign in to follow this  
computerintolerant

Pre-Purchased Apex cannot access Tanoa Map in Preview

I just saw the Apex Preview download available and downloaded it. I pre-purchased on January 24 for myself and my son. Upon running the preview I could not select the Tanoa map as it wanted me to purchase it. I searched for what information was required to use the Tanoa map but found none. Is the map available at this time for review or is there some other reason to make the map appear but not available to those who have pre-ordered it.

You people are the Best in my opinion. Keep up the excellent work.

Diomedez

Did you install the Apex sneak peak preview build? Go to Steam library, right click "arma 3", then "betas", then "preview build".

Did you install the Apex sneak peak preview build? Go to Steam library, right click "arma 3", then "betas", then "preview build".

I just saw the Apex Preview download available and downloaded it.

Pretty sure that is an affirmative.

Does Apex show as a listed DLC in the Steam client. If not you haven't correctly redeemed it, if it does make sure the box next to it is ticked/checked and that it says 'Installed'. It might require you to uncheck, then recheck then verify your game files if it doesn't auto-start the download...

Pretty sure that is an affirmative.

Does Apex show as a listed DLC in the Steam client. If not you haven't correctly redeemed it, if it does make sure the box next to it is ticked/checked and that it says 'Installed'. It might require you to uncheck, then recheck then verify your game files if it doesn't auto-start the download...

Or restarting the Steam Client also helps 

Thanks for the responses. I didn't think to look under the DLC listings. Wasn't sure how it would show up worded as a sneak peak. My error. It does show up under the expansions right below Helicopters and Marksmen. Looking at that list all expansions along with Arma 3 have a white box to the left. When I click on the ones I have played the indicate the block with the tag WEBSITE. When I click on Apex it changes to indicate PURCHASE. Since I pre-purchased them on January 24 one copy for my son and one for myself from the Bohemia Interactive Store, I figured there was something they were looking for to confirm my ownership. I took your advice and found my purchases, for which I have both confirmation emails with order numbers and the bistudio noreply order numbers, NOT SHOWING. I have contacted BI with the associative information and expect a response getting my purchases properly posted. I hope that gets me going soon and appreciate your valuable help. Best wishes, DMZ

You actually redeemed them through the BI store (all the way through) and locked each purchase to their respective Steam account right? Until you've done that they wont be associated to each account and wont show up or work...

I don't have the option in betas. All II have is none.

I never got the memo about betas.

It switched to development but, no access to Tanoa.

Tanoa is now available on Stable Branch. The "Sneak Peak" is (most likely) no-longer available, hence it wont show up in the list. Revert back to stable branch and check your Steam DLCs by clicking on the game in your Library and ensure that APEX is showing as both 'ticked' and installed. If it doesn't show at all you've not redeemed the expansion correctly through the BI Store.

APEX.jpg