I cant download this mod how do i dowlnoad it?

Check the first post for download links ;)

I have but my withSIX arent working for some reson and i cant download it from armaholic if i click on the linc to amraholic a message comes up and saying this You're not allowed to do this. Redirecting...

I have but my withSIX arent working for some reson and i cant download it from armaholic if i click on the linc to amraholic a message comes up and saying this You're not allowed to do this. Redirecting...

Did you not try the onedrive link also ? 

Thanks as always for mirroring it Foxhound!  :D

Someone pointed out that the Su-24 looks a lot like the Footmunch Su-24.  I cannot confirm if it was sourced from Footmunch, only that the Su-24 was part of the MLOD's that Citizenship released to the community a few years ago before he retired from modding.  The textures look very close but then again "grey is grey" so I cannot confirm this.  It could be as simple that Citizenship sourced it from Footmunch's original work... I am not sure.  I will say for the record that I completely redid the wings as the original model was VERY simple and had no control surfaces on the wings, no flaps, etc.  Also I added my drogue parachute and also completely redid the weapon rack pylons as they were also very simple.  Much more detail overall now.  The incoming missile detector "dome" on top is in fact new, and sourced from a photo of the real thing.  "photo-realistic"  :)

Also - before you ask - the Su-24 loadouts are planned for expansion soon.  There is a group effort going on to bring in "correct" Soviet/Russian precision weapons for all these birds.  In order to facilitate this I will most likely combine all my planes into one bigger pack (which will include the Su-27 and the Mig-29) making it one download "for all" instead of this trickle of different packs.  It doesn't make sense to combine them for the sake of a bigger download, however it WILL help out the server management issues that Linux server admins face.  So why not.

A question for the community.  If - IF - I make some good progress on the Tu-160 mesh, would there be anyone interested in looking it over for a texture project?  I suck at textures and can't find any good 3-view drawings with enough detail to use as a template for making textures.  I am thinking I may work on it some this Winter if I have the time.  I hate the thought of having it sit here on my computer unfinished :)  You would get credit of course...

Tu160mesh.jpg

• Like 6

There is a group effort going on to bring in "correct" Soviet/Russian precision weapons for all these birds.

Is that mean new precise  system or it will be  just new 3d models?

UPDATE:  Researching an issue with the nuke script running intermittently.  I have been experimenting today, and the nuke (Kh-55) fires off intermittently.  The previous version (4.2) had the nuke working every time... I haven't changed anything regarding the nuke effects, so I can't explain the change to this behavior.  I'll update when I find more info on this mis-behavior.

• Like 1

Update!  v5.1... d/l in the same location in the first post.

v5.1: 11/26/2016:

• FIX:  CUP faction PBO signing issue
  • IMPROVED:  Nuke script start errors

I've updated the nuke script so that it APPEARS to work every time.  So far so good.  There must have been a change to something in the base config because it used to work all the time.  So I have updated the script to use a variable that switches on/off for the nuke to fire off.  It works.  The additional benefit is that the nuke script allows only one nuke to fire off at a time, which is intended.  That way the nuke scripts (which were written only for 1x nuke) won't break if multiple nukes were in effect.  Win-win!  This will probably be the last update for the "standalone" Bomber pack... next will be combining the plane packs together.

Although no one has reported it, I have also updated the pook_Bomber_CUP.PBO and pook_Bomber_CUP.pbo.pook_v2.bisign addon and sig to address a signing issue that caused dedicated server joins to fail.

In the v5.1 download, the only files changed are the CUP files and the pook_Bomber.PBO and pook_bomber.pbo.pook_v2.bisign are updated... the rest of the files are the same!

I'm going to start looking into some of the PGM stuff...  LGB's, ASM's etc.  This will be the first step into combining all of my OPFOR/Russian planes into one bigger pack for the benefit of server admins.  Hopefully the new year will see a large update for the planes!  :)

• Like 5

I'm not sure if anyone else has experienced this with the SU-24, but it appears some of the normals may be flipped or some sort of shader issue. When viewed from a certain angle, the mesh is slightly transparent and you can see the silhouette of the pilots lower body and of the objects behind the plane. I'm not running any external sweetfx or anything, so I'm not sure if it's on my end or not.

pic1

pic2

Thanks for reporting.  I'll look into that.  Looks like the RVMAT needs some work!

As promised I've been working to combine the different Soviet Heritage planes into one pack.  Because we all need more stuff to blow up!  :f:

I'm working on the features so ViV, etc. will work in the appropriate cargo haulers.  Yep that's an IL-76 in the pic.  All the different variations I have made for the Mig-29 have been looked over, and improved upon to look less "washed out"... I've been working on making the colors work better in A3 due to the texture rendering changes.  The Mig-29 and Mig-35 are present.  Adding all the little bits to the planes to avoid scripting hell of the legacy scripts for the wingtip trails, smoke effects, and so on.

So the combined pack will include Su-27/Su-30, Mig-29, IL-76/A-50, AN-12, Mi-28, and the bombers in this pack... Su-24, Tu-95, Tu-22, and Tu-16.  Since most of the planes already work, this will be a relatively easy combination pack.  It will make MP server management easier since there will be one pack instead of a string of different packs per-plane!

Since the Jets DLC is going to offer dynamic loadout changes in the editor I don't think a pre-Jets release would be of any use.  So this will possibly wait until after Jets is released, and of course be dependent upon that.  So this will take some time!  Better to take time to get it right than rush a half-baked addon.

To restate my previous post, the Tu-160 model is present but I have no textures to go along with it.  Unless someone wants to built a texture for it...

jets1.jpg  jets2.jpg

• Like 6

Groovy... this makes the dirty red ruskie inside of me (I´m an Ivan after all... spelled Ivã down here) cream my pants... does the russian missilebox will be available along, or still depending on Eggbeast´s work (he already told us it would take a while...), so it will be full vanilla weaponry? No FIR partnership for a better placeholder till Eggy´s toys are at hand? wink wink =)

Roadkill´s MIg-21 has some nifty Alamos, Aphids and Archers... aren´t those up for a temp borrow?

Keep up the awesome work, Hcpookie 

4 hours ago, corporal_lib[br] said:

Roadkill´s MIg-21 has some nifty Alamos, Aphids and Archers... aren´t those up for a temp borrow?

I have permission exclusively from Eggbeast to use them in my addon, so pook would need to ask him.

No the weapons update will have nothing to do with anyone's previous work.

• Like 2

So wait, will all these upcoming planes be coming in one new pack? Or the bomber pack?

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 11:21 PM, hcpookie said:

Thanks for reporting.  I'll look into that.  Looks like the RVMAT needs some work!

As promised I've been working to combine the different Soviet Heritage planes into one pack.  Because we all need more stuff to blow up!  :f:

I'm working on the features so ViV, etc. will work in the appropriate cargo haulers.  Yep that's an IL-76 in the pic.  All the different variations I have made for the Mig-29 have been looked over, and improved upon to look less "washed out"... I've been working on making the colors work better in A3 due to the texture rendering changes.  The Mig-29 and Mig-35 are present.  Adding all the little bits to the planes to avoid scripting hell of the legacy scripts for the wingtip trails, smoke effects, and so on.

So the combined pack will include Su-27/Su-30, Mig-29, IL-76/A-50, AN-12, Mi-28, and the bombers in this pack... Su-24, Tu-95, Tu-22, and Tu-16.  Since most of the planes already work, this will be a relatively easy combination pack.  It will make MP server management easier since there will be one pack instead of a string of different packs per-plane!

Since the Jets DLC is going to offer dynamic loadout changes in the editor I don't think a pre-Jets release would be of any use.  So this will possibly wait until after Jets is released, and of course be dependent upon that.  So this will take some time!  Better to take time to get it right than rush a half-baked addon.

To restate my previous post, the Tu-160 model is present but I have no textures to go along with it.  Unless someone wants to built a texture for it...

jets1.jpg  jets2.jpg

So, is this part of the missilebox thing you were talking about with the Flankers? 

56 minutes ago, Windows_XP_ said:

Is this on Steam? I cant find it. If it isnt, would be cool if you add it to Steam.

I believe these are all in the Soviet Airforce pack on steam.