Now indeed, if you see the flash - it's already too late!  :lol:

Your packs complement CUP stuff in wonderfully interesting ways!

Hi, I have played with your planes and they are very good but I have noticed some textures problems with the stars on the russian tu-16 version

Yeah good catch.  I completely missed the Russian textures have their own star decals.  I'll remove those in the next update.  I'll wait to update in case other issues are reported to avoid version hell. 

I'm going to be mostly offline for a while due to Real Life so it will be a few weeks before any updates will be considered.

please help me , I recieved this Error

iisn000

What mods are you running? As some may conflict, are you running the CUP requirements? 

What mods are you running? As some may conflict, are you running the CUP requirements? 

i running the CUP requirements

Community Base addons A3

Community Upgrade Project - Weapon Pack

Community Upgrade Project - Units Pack

Community Upgrade Project - Vehicles Pack 

please help ,  can not run  POOK Bomber Pack

No idea.  I thought the "burst" problem was due to a recent BIS update, but apparently another mod is causing this popup.

What other mods are you running? As not all mods are compatible with each other!

Ever considered adding this along with your camo nets and SAM pack straight into CUP? Fewer separate mods means better organisation. Or even releasing them on Steam Workshop?

Now "WHY OH WHY" is there a "composition INIT" that appears to be non-specific to the object, in the object's editor?  You have to do a half-dozen things to make the damn planes fly in the 3D editor (could be fixed!!!!!)  and yet there's a "composition init" that appears at first glance to be "the" init.  SIGH... this 3D editor is quickly sapping my will to continue modding.

Hey overead that, JIn case you don't know, try bevor loading any map  ( or better: selecting any map) to press STRG+O (Maybe it was Shift-O, to late to think, sorry ). And it will throw you back in the nice  and working 2D Editor.

No idea.  I thought the "burst" problem was due to a recent BIS update, but apparently another mod is causing this popup.

hi hcpookie 

bug : bomber pack mod not run With AH-64D Apache Longbow mod and This mode is causing the error .

hi hcpookie 

bug : bomber pack mod not run With AH-64D Apache Longbow mod and This mode is causing the error .

Whats the error message? As that would help pook investigate ;) 

I think its that burst error.  I'm going to look in the all-in-one config and find what it is now named.  Just not sure WHEN I will be able to.

New mod v4.3 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey hcpookie , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

New mod v4.3 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey hcpookie , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

Working on an update.  May release it tonight, maybe tomorrow.  I think I have identified and addressed all the newly reported issues.  That "class burst" is a real pain the ass... hope I have actually fixed it this time!  :)

• FIX: “Burst†popup error
  • FIX: Incorrect red numbering
  • FIX: Incorrect Russian “star†overlay texture
  • FIX: Tu-16 damage textures
  • IMPROVED: “Dirty†engine exhaust effects
  • IMPROVED: Tu-95 engine noises
  • IMPROVED: “Zeus†mode configuration; 3D editor settings
  • NEW:  Kh-15/S anti-shipping missile (aka AS-16), with conventional HE warhead configuration
  • NEW:  Kh-15/P anti-shipping missile (aka AS-16), with anti-radiation homing warhead configuration
  • NEW:  Kh-22 anti-shipping missile (aka AS-4) with conventional HE warhead configuration
  • NEW:  CUP is now optional:  Now uses default factions for cross-mod compatibility

As you can see I'm adding the default faction support for some future plans.  The default factions aren't my focus and so if the textures don't "blend well" with the factions it will just have to do ;)

• NEW:  CUP is now optional:  Now uses default factions for cross-mod compatibility

Dreams Come True