I'm getting this error on quite a few topics when I click to view them. It's always the same title on the tab "forums.bistudio.com Driver Server Level Error"

two of the URLs I was getting it on were

An error occured with the SQL server:

mySQL query error: SELECT tg.* ,t.*, t.approved, t.title as topic_title, t.posts as topic_posts, t.last_post as topic_last_post,m.*,p.*,xxx.* FROM core_tags tg LEFT JOIN topics t ON (t.tid=tg.tag_meta_id) LEFT JOIN members m ON (last_poster_id=m.member_id) LEFT JOIN profile_portal p ON (p.pp_member_id=m.member_id) LEFT JOIN core_tags_cache xxx ON (xxx.tag_cache_key=MD5(CONCAT('forums',';','topics',';',t.tid))) WHERE tg.tag_meta_app='forums' AND tg.tag_meta_area='topics' AND tg.tag_meta_id !=191963 AND tg.tag_text IN ('Tanoa','bipod','Stupid behavior') AND tg.tag_aai_lookup IN (SELECT tag_perm_aai_lookup FROM core_tags_perms WHERE ( ( FIND_IN_SET(3,tag_perm_text) ) OR ( tag_perm_text='*' ) ) AND tag_perm_visible=1 ) ORDER BY tg.tag_meta_id desc LIMIT 0,100

This is not a problem with the IPS Community Suite but rather with your SQL server. Please contact your host and copy the message shown above. 

It's been reported to the community manger.I've been getting the same errors.

Bunch of these errors on seemingly random threads.  Also new users are posting 3-4 duplicate threads at once.

another error when trying to open thread:

mySQL query error: SELECT tg.* ,t.*, t.approved, t.title as topic_title, t.posts as topic_posts, t.last_post as topic_last_post,m.*,p.*,xxx.* FROM core_tags tg LEFT JOIN topics t ON (t.tid=tg.tag_meta_id) LEFT JOIN members m ON (last_poster_id=m.member_id) LEFT JOIN profile_portal p ON (p.pp_member_id=m.member_id) LEFT JOIN core_tags_cache xxx ON (xxx.tag_cache_key=MD5(CONCAT('forums',';','topics',';',t.tid))) WHERE tg.tag_meta_app='forums' AND tg.tag_meta_area='topics' AND tg.tag_meta_id !=191996 AND tg.tag_text IN ('addscore','side','civilian','players','opfor','blufor','west','east') AND tg.tag_aai_lookup IN (SELECT tag_perm_aai_lookup FROM core_tags_perms WHERE ( ( FIND_IN_SET(3,tag_perm_text) ) OR ( tag_perm_text='*' ) ) AND tag_perm_visible=1 ) ORDER BY tg.tag_meta_id desc LIMIT 0,100

Bunch of these errors on seemingly random threads.

Not random. As Grezvany13 noted it's all related to tags. It's very easy to check in OFP forums where only few threads have tags attached - these won't open, while every other is ok.

• Like 2

I'm hitting the errors too

On this thread:

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/183993-scripting-introduction-for-new-scripters/

I get this:

An error occured with the SQL server:

mySQL query error: SELECT tg.* ,t.*, t.approved, t.title as topic_title, t.posts as topic_posts, t.last_post as topic_last_post,m.*,p.*,xxx.* FROM core_tags tg LEFT JOIN topics t ON (t.tid=tg.tag_meta_id) LEFT JOIN members m ON (last_poster_id=m.member_id) LEFT JOIN profile_portal p ON (p.pp_member_id=m.member_id) LEFT JOIN core_tags_cache xxx ON (xxx.tag_cache_key=MD5(CONCAT('forums',';','topics',';',t.tid))) WHERE tg.tag_meta_app='forums' AND tg.tag_meta_area='topics' AND tg.tag_meta_id !=183993 AND tg.tag_text IN ('Tutorial','Scripting','Introduction') AND tg.tag_aai_lookup IN (SELECT tag_perm_aai_lookup FROM core_tags_perms WHERE ( ( FIND_IN_SET(3,tag_perm_text) ) OR ( tag_perm_text='*' ) ) AND tag_perm_visible=1 ) ORDER BY tg.tag_meta_id desc LIMIT 0,100

This is not a problem with the IPS Community Suite but rather with your SQL server. Please contact your host and copy the message shown above.

there are more problems with this forum i guess...

one of my friends told me he can see the forum when he isnt logged in..

when he logs in he only gets a blank white page...

so now you might say he needs to delete the cookies etc...

he tried that... he also tried it from different machines... with different browsers..

even i tried to log in with his account data...

and everytime the same problem...

so i guess there are some serious problems atm...

It would seem like the tag issues have been resolved, although others seem to be having other issues now as well. I'm wondering if some quick changes were made to speed things up a bit and it broke the site.

Can't change my avatar for some reason :C

Can't change my avatar for some reason :C

I also have this problem.