_Hawkeye_

ArmA3 Apex Giveaway

I would put a screenshot but you won't give me the DLC if I win because I already have it. Except if you do give me the DLC if I win then I'll put up some screenshots.

Hey Lexx,

Special Forces of the CSAT Pacific Army are beeing dropped off in the jungle

4oYKw4R.jpg?1

• Like 6

I know I've said the countdown goes till I am home the next time (which is now), but I decided to break my rule a wee bit and will allow a few hours more. Let's say till 20:00 o'clock, which should be UTC+2 if I am not wrong. Check the countdown here, if you are unsure about the time left.

• Like 1

Only 3 screenshots?

Only 3 screenshots?

Nobody answered my questions that's why I didn't post anything. Otherwise this thread would be filled with CSAT screens

Well lexx
which screenshot won this time?

On the other hand, why did the 3 people participate as they already own Apex?

• Like 1

I already have a supporter edition of Arma 3. But I do like the way you are giving stuff to the community! Keep up the good work!

• Like 1

Well lexx

which screenshot won this time?

Actually, I couldn't decide (turns out, I am bad at this stuff, what a surprise) and as it's only three screenshots, I simply gift Apex to all of them. Danny96 and Ferenczi already got the copy. xivid didn't replied yet.

• Like 1

Actually, I couldn't decide (turns out, I am bad at this stuff, what a surprise) and as it's only three screenshots, I simply gift Apex to all of them. Danny96 and Ferenczi already got the copy. xivid didn't replied yet.

Nice.

However, I think he owns it too as he uses the new CSAT gear to make the screenshot

You can get it (Tanoa + Units) from the sneak peak branch, if I remember right. But now that you've mentioned it, based on the forum he owns Arma3 supporter edition, which should include Apex?

You can get it (Tanoa + Units) from the sneak peak branch, if I remember right. But now that you've mentioned it, based on the forum he owns Arma3 supporter edition, which should include Apex?

Yes, Apex included :)

Huuuge thanks to Lexx for the game!

I promise I will pay it forward to the community by holding a similar giveaway in the (hopefully) not too distant future.

For the record, I didn't own Apex before. Non-owners have access to everything (except Tanoa) that comes with Apex.