mullan360

Looking for 3D modeller

Hi, as the title suggests, I'm looking for a 3D modeller to be part of a small modding team that is relatively new.

I would ideally like to have someone who is quite skilled, to the point that making vehicles won't be a new area of work. 

About my team:

So we are fairly new to the modding scene however our first mod (AM BAF Equipment) is being released in the coming week and we have no clue on modelling and to be fairly honest, I've tried and followed tutorials and I just don't get it. The other guy (Antell) is on the same level as me as we both started at the same time and can be a bit overbearing at times but if you abuse him he'll get in line xD. 

What can we offer you?:

Nothing, we have the aim of making our addons free to everyone without expecting donations or even wanting them, we obviously will give you credits in the mod as you are part of the team and you are contributing to the mod.

If you wish to speak more about what are future addons will consist of PM me on the forums or add me on steam here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ethanm360

All the best,

Mullan

I'd like to know more. I sent a friend request via Steam.

Hi, as the title suggests, I'm looking for a 3D modeller to be part of a small modding team that is relatively new.

I would ideally like to have someone who is quite skilled, to the point that making vehicles won't be a new area of work. 

About my team:

So we are fairly new to the modding scene however our first mod (AM BAF Equipment) is being released in the coming week and we have no clue on modelling and to be fairly honest, I've tried and followed tutorials and I just don't get it. The other guy (Antell) is on the same level as me as we both started at the same time and can be a bit overbearing at times but if you abuse him he'll get in line xD. 

What can we offer you?:

Nothing, we have the aim of making our addons free to everyone without expecting donations or even wanting them, we obviously will give you credits in the mod as you are part of the team and you are contributing to the mod.

If you wish to speak more about what are future addons will consist of PM me on the forums or add me on steam here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ethanm360

All the best,

Mullan

HI.

Can I ask whats the purpose of it?

I mean what kind of missions you intend to play with these models?

We wish to release our mods to help British Milsim communities further themselves as we wish to make equipment that has not yet been seen in the arma scene yet