Sign in to follow this  
=242= CPT. Helios

VerifySignatures = 2; KICKING players randomly Please help!

Whenever I turn on VerifySignatures = 2; onto my server.CFG, the server erratically kicks players for no reason. Every player gets kicked regardless of their ping. I don't get any error messages, I Don't have a MAXPING setting on the server. We're running 0 mods when this happens. If there is no way to get battleye to stop ruining my games, please tell me how I can stop the hackers from destroying my games by stopping them from coming in with their mods.

if the verifysignatures is stopping folks connecting/kicking them off, then this has nothing to do with Battleye, this is an addon issue.

They are connecting with an addon that you are not running a key for or that the mission requires. Check your keys folder, make sure there is an a3.bikey in there and ask one of them to try connect, ideally you with a pure vanilla install. Make sure your MpMissions folder is completely cleared out before you do this and select one of the default BIS missions that will be available

Make sure both the client and server are running the exact same version/Branch. Do this by comparing the information at the start of each rpt file (server and client)