Update: Once the poll for the generic UN weapon has 15 votes i will continue using the weapon of your choice

• Like 3

This looks awesome. High quality and very good backstory.

• Like 1

Have you considered using the ingame Sand colored F2000's? I haven't seen them used for a faction before, and it might match the Woodland  clothing better than using the digital camo ones- I see that UN's main LMG is going to be the Apex M249?

EDIT- and what faction/side will these fall under/ Blufor /greenfor, or varied depending on UN or Taki UN?

Have you considered using the ingame Sand colored F2000's? I haven't seen them used for a faction before, and it might match the Woodland  clothing better than using the digital camo ones- I see that UN's main LMG is going to be the Apex M249?

EDIT- and what faction/side will these fall under/ Blufor /greenfor, or varied depending on UN or Taki UN?

they will be BLUFOR, as in this storyline the UN is taking a page from America's book when they reorganized, along with all CSAT countries disbanding from the UN(takistan, Iran, China, ect.). And in regards to the weapon, i may actually make a "armaverse" port of a weapon for the UN, as even though the poll showed favoritism to the F2000 i have heard from people i came across that in reality its not a very reliable weapon. And yes, the LIM-85 aka M249 is the basic LMG for the Generic UN branch. and ATM the temporary LMG for the Chernarussian UN forces. 

• Like 1

These look great! I'm looking forward to getting my hands on them to make missions with :)

two things first usually UN troops generally don`t use  blue body armor, only poorer counties that cant afford to equip there troops properly use them, the rest just use camouflaged armor. second about a weapon, the AK-12 (or any AK variant) would probably be the best  UN stranded issue weapon its what most UN countries that supply troops use second would be the CAR-95/QZB95but you know the whole CSAT thing so probally not that and third would be like you had in your poll HK416 (give MX's to enforcers)

they will be BLUFOR, as in this storyline the UN is taking a page from America's book when they reorganized, along with all CSAT countries disbanding from the UN(takistan, Iran, China, ect.). And in regards to the weapon, i may actually make a "armaverse" port of a weapon for the UN, as even though the poll showed favoritism to the F2000 i have heard from people i came across that in reality its not a very reliable weapon. And yes, the LIM-85 aka M249 is the basic LMG for the Generic UN branch. and ATM the temporary LMG for the Chernarussian UN forces. 

I don't think F2000s have had many reports of reliability issues in service. Some of the feedway internals are a little weird but I don't think there's any reason to believe they're less reliable than Tavors, AUGs, or other 5.56 bullpups. I've heard people complain about the difficulty in clearing jams but 90% of the reliability/ergonomics complaints you read on the internet are usually training issues (AR15 user can't figure out how to clear jam in F2000 "toilet bowl", chalks it up to "shitty plastic eurogun", goes back to AR), or magazine issues (astonishing # of 5.56 feed issues are related to worn-out feedlips on GI mags)

In any case, UN troops would have whatever equipment the underlying national armies had. F2000s aren't that common, but they're in service with a few countries that could be Armaverse contributors to a UN contingent. I'm kind of in favour of the HK416 if only to have a more fleshed-out faction than just the CTRG using them, though.

I don't think F2000s have had many reports of reliability issues in service. Some of the feedway internals are a little weird but I don't think there's any reason to believe they're less reliable than Tavors, AUGs, or other 5.56 bullpups. I've heard people complain about the difficulty in clearing jams but 90% of the reliability/ergonomics complaints you read on the internet are usually training issues (AR15 user can't figure out how to clear jam in F2000 "toilet bowl", chalks it up to "shitty plastic eurogun", goes back to AR), or magazine issues (astonishing # of 5.56 feed issues are related to worn-out feedlips on GI mags)

In any case, UN troops would have whatever equipment the underlying national armies had. F2000s aren't that common, but they're in service with a few countries that could be Armaverse contributors to a UN contingent. I'm kind of in favour of the HK416 if only to have a more fleshed-out faction than just the CTRG using them, though.

Currently UN Enforcer Class Troops use the HK, 

The current status of the mod is on standby as i am dealing with Real Life issues atm, and also having issues getting the subclasses and groups to work

Currently UN Enforcer Class Troops use the HK, 

The current status of the mod is on standby as i am dealing with Real Life issues atm, and also having issues getting the subclasses and groups to work

Take your time friend, this will be a really useful mod when you're done.

• Like 1

Somewhere across the vast gulf of time and space, the mod gets a pulse. Can you spot whats new? 

CF1270AF8CE02856879108EA13266D78851C8CF0

• Like 1

4 hours ago, yevgeni89 said:

Is that  new helmet far right ? 

Nah, i was pointing out the guy towards the center. Expanding on the faction some i introduce the UN Guard Corps. Usually found in areas of political unrest guarding anything from government officials, Elections, meetings, intel sources, and more. Due to their specialization they do not use standard role naming protocalls. The following known units are as follows:

Bodyguard: Standard guard unit armed with MX black rifle with holosight.

Defender: Support gunner armed with LIM-85 (M249).

Sharpshooter: Marksman armed with a Mk-1 EMR.

Also aside from the new group. Due to technical complications i am now restricted to vanilla+dlc weapons. Hence why the UN standard forces are still armed with vanilla weapons instead of the ported weapons i was talking about

• Like 3

@LykosMactire: A bit late of a response, but I can imagine that everyone would be fine with your units having to use only vanilla weapons

Due to unexpected computer errors, all data i had was lost. all assets for this mod was lost and are unrecoverable. i do not know if i will revive this mod or not.