Sign in to follow this  
M. Glade

Will there be a complete Tanoa Faction showcase?

I'd like to see one, maybe even do a civilian showcase like in A2. 

Can't wait for the official missions to come out, BIS do what you do best thanks!

• Like 1

So far, the showcase menu doesn't show any new Apex specific showcases on the RC. Maybe they will update the other showcases to include Apex content. Definitely not a bad idea to do showcases for that stuff, but I wouldn't get my hopes up for it.

2lmDGPD.jpg

• Like 1

It would be nice to see a few new showcases, but there is nothing new that is so different it really needs one I think. Like when they  added ones for marksmen and sling loading-that was new feautres. But Apex does not have many new features that change gameplay.

• Like 2

No, they said there will only be 1 showcase.

It will be about End Game.

No, they said there will only be 1 showcase.

It will be about End Game.

It would be nice to see a few new showcases, but there is nothing new that is so different it really needs one I think. Like when they  added ones for marksmen and sling loading-that was new feautres. But Apex does not have many new features that change gameplay.

So far, the showcase menu doesn't show any new Apex specific showcases on the RC. Maybe they will update the other showcases to include Apex content. Definitely not a bad idea to do showcases for that stuff, but I wouldn't get my hopes up for it.

2lmDGPD.jpg

Ah ok, thanks for the replies guys. But I mean there is a couple new factions such as Syndikat so showcase those, not necessarily gameplay showcases. 

I'd like to see one, maybe even do a civilian showcase like in A2. 

Can't wait for the official missions to come out, BIS do what you do best thanks!

I would atleast expect a Showcase on the VTOL as there hasn't been one in A3 till now.

• Like 1

They said there would be only 1 showcase, about End Game

They said there would be only 1 showcase, about EDEN.

I mean they don't need to tell everything and 1 Showcase for Eden is enough right? Im pretty sure there will be one for the VTOL and if they port it from A2 ;D

Retch

I mean they don't need to tell everything and 1 Showcase for Eden is enough right? Im pretty sure there will be one for the VTOL and if they port it from A2 ;D

Retch

My mistake, it is about End Game.

Anyway, it's what they said but I would be very happy to be wrong ^^

• Like 1

Something I'm missing is a multiplayer scenario Escape from Tanoa; same as Altis and Startis before. Could be interesting to navigate the jungle.