Is there any part of this mod that is available to the public?

Don't think so... I really wish he made his completed ships available for us because they're so damn cool

hi whats up

just checking to see how progress is going 

looking forward to release

There hasn't been much of an update in a while... Damn shame because this was the one project set to change the course of arma's naval warfare...

So, how's it going with releasing the "finished" ships? I'd love to have something to add to my Nimitz CBG besides the old ArmA2 Destroyer...

So, how's it going with releasing the "finished" ships? I'd love to have something to add to my Nimitz CBG besides the old ArmA2 Destroyer...

Please don't ask for updates. Asking for such news or updates is spam as per the forum rules.

Hey sbr, still working on the russians?

Loving the progress till now!

• Like 1

TBH, by now I only wish he released the "complete" ships instead of starting on new ones. He's one HD crash away from losing all of them. I've seen many mods (for ArmA and other games) killed off by that.

TBH, by now I only wish he released the "complete" ships instead of starting on new ones. He's one HD crash away from losing all of them. I've seen many mods (for ArmA and other games) killed off by that.

Im sure/hope he makes backups. I have backups of backups :)

Hey roadki you know anything about what is happening with war sim studios?

Hey roadki you know anything about what is happening with war sim studios?

Nothing unfortunately, i suspect the author is busy with other things. After all addon making is a hobby, its a not a job. I am sure as soon as there is news, it will be posted and not before ;)

• Like 5

Flame-baiting comments and foul language removed. Any further issues may result in further forum action been taken  :ph34r:

• Like 2

Hello people ahh what to say i was busy whole summer and till the yesterday 
a lot of things changed so i will just skip boring part where i was been, what i did...etc 
current models with ships and other stuff were still in W.I.P except howitzers that i dont know but i have problems with their textures 
only thing i can say that i have started today remodeling of current ships and retexture i know they are not perfect so i decide to start with OHP today... 

• Like 7

It looks fantastic! 

*offtopic slightly* I'm always baffled by the placement of the 76mm gun on the top rather than in a traditional spot at the bow.

• Like 1

It looks fantastic! 

*offtopic slightly* I'm always baffled by the placement of the 76mm gun on the top rather than in a traditional spot at the bow.

:D made me confusing first time i saw pic of OHP 

Hi I wanted to ask what is with the m777?

Hi it's finished but i have some problems with textures when using rvmat i hope i will find fix soon 

• Like 1