After my ships and ground support things 

i will take more time on subs for sure ! 

(people asked me about this so i will confirm this in near future) 

this one lady is very similar to Ohio class 

sade.png

Looks freaking great!

And btw; It would be nice if you could make a mega-pack when you are done with all ships that is on your plan :P I'm gonna use them all for sure and will be a bit of a hassle to download all seperatly ;) Will get them all anyways, so dont worry if you cant get a big download up ;)

• Like 1

Tried to look at sdv config but nothing explainable was there hiding 
so i found solution that work in A3 it's for Arma 1 and 2 tutorial for subs 
arma3_2016_07_07_18_31_33_17.jpg
Sunny 
arma3_2016_07_07_18_34_38_40.jpgUsing land contact for subs is important thing so you can made them later to go in depth 
still didn't figure out how to make them to go under water someone have ideas ?

• Like 7

Been possible to significantly increase polys for some time now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been possible to significantly increase polys for some time now

insane number of vertices were allowed now 

• Like 1

Yep, but don't go nuts all the normal limitations are still there.... Esp in Mp

Hi. Really great and awesome work. I just want to ask you if you have wreck models? its not necessary but it could be great to have. :) Also i know that its more work for you but its up to you bro :) .

Greets DonbassCZ

• Like 2

Hi. Really great and awesome work. I just want to ask you if you have wreck models? its not necessary but it could be great to have. :) Also i know that its more work for you but its up to you bro :) .

Greets DonbassCZ

yes wrecks will be less detailed models with rusty tex that will go under water like they were never existed :D  ;)

• Like 3

Yep, but don't go nuts all the normal limitations are still there.... Esp in Mp

Well i enjoy in SP right now last MP chase i have been involved is several months ago before my modding after tested second model with 45k verts all fine as road runner said they increased it a lot which is good but it can be harmful for everyone performance!

• Like 1

Please don't disc ount the MP community. Mod performance is important to our unit as we regularly play with multiple mods ! Would love to use rhea type 45 for instance. :-)

• Like 1

Please don't disc ount the MP community. Mod performance is important to our unit as we regularly play with multiple mods ! Would love to use rhea type 45 for instance. :-)

don't worry Type 45 has 11k and i will not go over that 

i was just trying to explain that modeling is quite better without large limitations to model 

True enough. :-) looking forward to seeing them all in game

• Like 1

if you somehow make that sub work, i almost want to suggest you to look into creating the same thing for the HMS Proteus, that is already modelled as a static object i the game. BUT, before i start leaving butt loads of suggestions. just work on what you already have planned. its better and more important that you get some of your already high quality work ready and released than, yeah my suggestions :P

• Like 1

I meant,that if you get it to drive,you can find out a route where it won`t get stuck,and send it to a sector of the map where it could do something,like some button that send it to there,via a route you set thru a script.

Tried to look at sdv config but nothing explainable was there hiding 

so i found solution that work in A3 it's for Arma 1 and 2 tutorial for subs 

arma3_2016_07_07_18_31_33_17.jpg

Sunny 

arma3_2016_07_07_18_34_38_40.jpgUsing land contact for subs is important thing so you can made them later to go in depth 

still didn't figure out how to make them to go under water someone have ideas ?

Set Boyancy Vector Up/Down may help.

• Like 2

The Submarine looks fantastic! That's what I'm interested in most I think. Extremely impressed with your work. I started a sub project of my own a year ago or so. If you are interested in donating that sub (Ohio Class?) to my fictional Sub Project (or my Combat Diver Project), I'd be willing to look into getting it working in the game. I have a feeling it's just too big and it may only be usable as a Static Object. ;)

• Like 5

any videos or pictures of the missiles firing?

Yes still animation of tubes missing but here it is 

arma3_2016_07_08_09_07_33_32.jpg

• Like 11

I proxy anything I can to avoid issues.

About the polygon count.  In the latest iteration of Direct X you can go up to 32k which is a good reason to update to Windows 10.

That might be a result of the latest A3 engine.  Can't say for certain.  However you can certainly tell if you exceed the limit because it will not render in buldozer.  I don't think you'll get an error if you try loading in-game, I think it will simply not render.  The buldozer preview however, if it renders there, you are OK for the game.

I have a helmet that's running at 35K verts, doesn't seem to be any major performance issue, also the textures are 4K Hi res as well, I've a feeling that verts up to 100K for vehicles can be imported to the game, wouldn't like to throw a squadron of them together right enough!! 

• Like 1

I have a helmet that's running at 35K verts, doesn't seem to be any major performance issue, also the textures are 4K Hi res as well, I've a feeling that verts up to 100K for vehicles can be imported to the game, wouldn't like to throw a squadron of them together right enough!! 

I though arma 3 didnt like 4k?

Yes still animation of tubes missing but here it is 

Hi there, srbknight.

You could use the animation source for controlling the weapon bays (as in the Blackfoot) to control the SLBM tubes so when you select the SLBM weapon the hatch opens. You could even tie another animation to move the missile spawning point so the missile is moved to the adequate position when a particular SLBM tube is selected

Just some random idea

• Like 2

I though arma 3 didnt like 4k?

it doesn't, it just downscaled them I believe

if you haven't figured out which ship will take the German slot, I recommend. 

Sachsen-class Air-defiance-destroyer

or

Braunschweig-class corvette