now we only miss those US plane mods (maybe iron front?)

We miss 

EA-18G 

EA-6B 

E-8 

P-8 

YAL-1B 

F-35B 

S-3B

KC-46 Pegasus 

X-45-47A/B

MH-60R Seahawk

and old good Mando Missle thing for all aircrafts 

• Like 6

EA-18G and EA-6B are worked on by Flander and the team (including me) and Fuller is working on an F-35B. And to be fair we don't really need a KC-46A, as there is already the KC-135 (both are tankers).

Oh and Peral and Yura are working on an MH-60R, as mentioned on the Blackhawk thread

• Like 1

EA-18G and EA-6B are worked on by Flander and the team (including me) and Fuller is working on an F-35B. And to be fair we don't really need a KC-46A, as there is already the KC-135 (both are tankers).

Oh and Peral and Yura are working on an MH-60R, as mentioned on the Blackhawk thread

Great yes i know that Flanders is working on those 

but i didn't know about Yura and Peral 

• Like 1

Don`t forget to add a ladder to be able to board the ships with Seals.Will these be available as a Battle Group or such in Zeus?  How will you ensure that  they don`t get stuck ,the Ai drive less than great.....

If you want them to be drivable for Ai....

Don`t forget to add a ladder to be able to board the ships with Seals.Will these be available as a Battle Group or such in Zeus?  How will you ensure that  they don`t get stuck ,the Ai drive less than great.....

Aaaand mabye just a ladder incase someone falls over board :P

Well we need ask BI to improve water things because AI will drive everywhere cuz water in A3 is one huge path without restrictions for example when you order AI to drive on road it will drive on road not same for ships and seas 

Someone should try to make the ai to drive these ships around on maps,and then publish images on where you can direct Ai to drive and see where it is possible to make the them drive without getting stuck.

Someone should try to make the ai to drive these ships around on maps,and then publish images on where you can direct Ai to drive and see where it is possible to make the them drive without getting stuck.

driving such huge ships in map like Rhib's is not my goal but one is true AI is complete dumb a((s

• Like 1

Something strange happened i have just accidentally merged two of my same p3d's into one and packed for A3 to test it now nothing strange is there it's loaded inside of A3 and tested works great and after i noticed the verts number in OB it was been funny it's 43.000 verts loaded in engine is this possible even wth??? did they increased polycount ?

• Like 1

Yes they increased the number, as some buildings/objects in Tanoa had more polys then the old number was (if that makes sence)

Yes they increased the number, as some buildings/objects in Tanoa had more polys then the old number was (if that makes sence)

Yeah but over 40k from 22+ jezz if they did that i am really happy man still can't believe what is just happened i will try with other models 

Something strange happened i have just accidentally merged two of my same p3d's into one and packed for A3 to test it now nothing strange is there it's loaded inside of A3 and tested works great and after i noticed the verts number in OB it was been funny it's 43.000 verts loaded in engine is this possible even wth??? did they increased polycount ?

I have a feeling with the ODOL 70, the polys/vertices can run higher than 100K, obviously having higher poly counts/vertices will have an effect on the performance, especially if you have several items on screen at the same time.

• Like 1

I have a feeling with the ODOL 70, the polys/vertices can run higher than 100K, obviously having higher poly counts/vertices will have an effect on the performance, especially if you have several items on screen at the same time.

yes for sure it can harm performance but still can't imagine this, i was about month ago cutting my model and watched for model details to not reach over 19k verts! now look at this  :o

yes for sure it can harm performance but still can't imagine this, i was about month ago cutting my model and watched for model details to not reach over 19k verts! now look at this  :o

you've been too conservative on the verts, there's weapons out there that are close to 20K ;)

I read somewhere the other day that to get round the verts counts, the larger objects like ships, were broken down into sub sections/proxies, if you look at the A2 ships, especially the LHD's, that's how they got round it back when 10K was considered high.

Push the boundary verts wise, see where you get, performance wise, and if it's to much drop the verts by 10% at a time till you get a satisfactory performance level.

• Like 1

you've been too conservative on the verts, there's weapons out there that are close to 20K ;)

I read somewhere the other day that to get round the verts counts, the larger objects like ships, were broken down into sub sections/proxies, if you look at the A2 ships, especially the LHD's, that's how they got round it back when 10K was considered high.

Push the boundary verts wise, see where you get, performance wise, and if it's to much drop the verts by 10% at a time till you get a satisfactory performance level.

Yep i have tried with proxies but can't saw them inside A3 when launching game can be previewed in OB but not in A3 don't know what is making them invisible 

Yep i have tried with proxies but can't saw them inside A3 when launching game can be previewed in OB but not in A3 don't know what is making them invisible 

I can't help you on that one, might be down to the model.cfg not recognising the other parts ?

I can't help you on that one, might be down to the model.cfg not recognising the other parts ?

i guess maybe that can be problem 

YOU HAVE MADE A ZUMWALT!! Oh ma fukin GAWD, i want this so bad. if just some of this content gets released it will be AMAZING

(yes im kinda hyped for more naval stuff)

• Like 2

After my ships and ground support things 
i will take more time on subs for sure ! 
(people asked me about this so i will confirm this in near future) 
this one lady is very similar to Ohio class 
sade.png

• Like 9

I proxy anything I can to avoid issues.

About the polygon count.  In the latest iteration of Direct X you can go up to 32k which is a good reason to update to Windows 10.

That might be a result of the latest A3 engine.  Can't say for certain.  However you can certainly tell if you exceed the limit because it will not render in buldozer.  I don't think you'll get an error if you try loading in-game, I think it will simply not render.  The buldozer preview however, if it renders there, you are OK for the game.

• Like 2

I proxy anything I can to avoid issues.

About the polygon count.  In the latest iteration of Direct X you can go up to 32k which is a good reason to update to Windows 10.

That might be a result of the latest A3 engine.  Can't say for certain.  However you can certainly tell if you exceed the limit because it will not render in buldozer.  I don't think you'll get an error if you try loading in-game, I think it will simply not render.  The buldozer preview however, if it renders there, you are OK for the game.

i did with 43k verts it's loaded in game without errors 

during work today, i had a thought, so Im gonna leave it as a suggestion for you, you might wanna have a think about releasing, the ships as stand-alone´s instead of a mega pack. (dont even know if this was the original plan or not) just so people could pick and choose what ships they wanted to use, and so not to "scare" some people off with a mega download. just a thought.

anyway keep up the great work, really looking forward to some form of release 

• Like 2

during work today, i had a thought, so Im gonna leave it as a suggestion for you, you might wanna have a think about releasing, the ships as stand-alone´s instead of a mega pack. (dont even know if this was the original plan or not) just so people could pick and choose what ships they wanted to use, and so not to "scare" some people off with a mega download. just a thought.

anyway keep up the great work, really looking forward to some form of release 

Yep i will confirm this 

they will be separated no mega packs ! 

• Like 2