I can't get it working, I think I have it set up correctly, but it never transports me to the ops center at the start of the mission.

Is anyone using these mods, and can confirm that its working, or not for them?

So far I've tried 

CORE, not working

FROGS, not working

HALO, working, but getting a few errors

ETA:. Not trying to bust your chops Von, just giving feedback on what I'm having issues with. I appreciate all your hard work making these mods.

LOL. Sorry brother.... Thanks for trying and hanging in there.

If you have time, I recommend downloading the current Mission Map (from my signature), and trying out what we are playing on right now. Unfortunately you'll need the other addons to play it. Tembelan Island, Sharks, CUP, RHS, etc.

-----

#1. Otherwise start with TOC #1, the NEW Tactical Ops Center as it uses (I think) all vanilla objects. Start INSIDE manually. There are already units inside, including my C.I.A SAD/SOG Black-Ops Operatives. Just play as one of them. Make sure you set the Vertical Mode in Eden to a STRAIGHT LINE, BEFORE you place any TOC/Composition. (Use an Island Map obviously for FROGS stuff)

#2. Then place the FROGS Composition (its the in-game Destroyer) which I'm currently using as the inside of the Sub. The old Sub/LOC was scrapped for now.

#3. Place/Set CORE Module, FROGS, Module, and then place/set LEAP Module and set it to "System Only".

#4. Click PLAY.

Tactical Ops Center (TOC#1) NOTES :

• Weapons Room -- Gear-Up, Equipment, etc, Includes a Virtual Arsenal.
  • Command Area -- Includes the Mission Generator (if using SOCOM), Menu option is on the Databox
  • Logistics Desk -- Used for setting your Heli Infil/Exfil options AND/OR the HALO/PJ Flight Plan details (its the desk over by the Weight Room/Door)
  • JumpMaster -- If doing a Jump, you can get cleared for Inspection from Him or the Crate area. (Back Room) File a Flight Plan first though.
  • Exit Stand -- Exit out of the TOC. Its by the Weapons Cage in the Main Room. Menu options for the (a)Helicopter, (b)Jump Plane, or (c)Submarine**

** If using FROGS, just exit out of the TOC (via menu on the exit stand object), and it'll teleport you INTO the Submarine Composition. You can Gear-Up INSIDE the Sub's Weapons Room. If you have Player Navigation turned ON (can't remember), then make your way to the Nav Station (look for a couple of chairs). You can then command the Sub from outside the Map, and into towards the main island. You have control of where/direction for EACH waypoint.

[ Inside Secret - its a Mini-Game! Avoid Enemy Subs, Minefields, etc.]

At anytime you are ready, you can Close the Nav Map, and Select "Ready the LOC" from the same Laptop you clicked on for Navigation. Gear-UP after the Sub has shut down and you are at the location you want to deploy from. (Wear my SPECTRA Goggles for added effect when you exit the LOC.)

Gear-Up in your Combat Diver Loadout:  Wetsuit, Stingray Rebreather Rig, O2 and Nitrox Bottles INSIDE your Rig, Trident Dive Watch, SPECTRA Goggles, etc

Turn ON your Rebreather Rig, and then turn ON the Gas Flow (FROGS Menu is Shift+F). Check your readouts with the Dive Watch (just press 'watch' key).

Exit out of the Sub - If you were at the Nav Station, its the Door to your LEFT. Its the Room with the ladder in it. Just step onto the Ladder, and go UP to EXIT OUT LOC!

TIP:

~ Reminder, ...you can pack your entire Combat Loadout INSIDE a Carryall Backpack for HALO Jumps and/or SCUBA Submarine Ops. Just gear-up in the combat gear FIRST, then throw it on the ground. Gear-up in your Jump/SCUBA Gear and then pack what you just threw on the ground. Make sure your vest, uniform, is empty otherwise you can't roll it up and pack it inside the backpack.

NOTE:

Custom Compositions are INCLUDED in the Download. You will have to Copy/Paste them from the Folder, and INTO YOUR OWN Game Profile.

Von,

Ok, so much has changed since the last time I used the mods.

First, the TOC #1 looks amazing, so much more detailed than the last time I used the mod. 

Second, so I got the TOC #1 placed, and I get teleport there. I file the flight plan, get cleared, no problem.

However, I can't for the life of me find the "Exit Stand" to get to the plane, or the sub. I've looked everywhere, I even looked in the editor for any object that has the addaction scripts in them, but can't find anything to exit the TOC.  

What exactly am I looking for? What object did you put the exit addaction scripting into? 

Is the Exit over here somewhere?

aa9nhf.jpg

• Confused 1

Von,

I was messing around with some stuff today.  The TOC #1 doesn't appear to have an Exit stand near the Weapons area you mentioned.  I put down the composition and modules for CORE, LEAP, and FROGS as mentioned above, including the new Liberty composition you made.

When I spawned in to MP test, there was no way to get to the Sub TOC.  I found the Jumpaster, Arsenal etc.. but no exit stand.

Issue on my end?

Just running CBA, CORE, LEAP and FROGS.

Edit: HAH  posted above me while I was composing this apparently.  Same issue as him ^^^

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

LMAO! Okay, who stole the Exit Stand!?? ...I'm gonna file a report. FRICK!

WTF? Yeah, its the "Infostand" in vanilla objects. I wonder if it glitched or something. It's supposed to be right next to the door in the screenshot above.... Its gone!

I'll look into it when I get home today. Its -23° outside, with -65° wind chill. If I survive these Arctic Ops, I'll see if I can find what is wrong. Nothing is scripted, or anything. Its just a basic composition, and the menu is right on the object itself to keep it simple. In testing it worked just fine. Hmmm. Odd!

• Like 1

Until then you can just place an Object of your choice, then copy/paste this into the init field...

UPDATE - Hotfix:

this addAction ["Board Plane -- XC-130 Nightmare", "[player] execVM 'vqi_halo\VQI-DemonDropper\FlightCrew\vqi_halo_takeoff.sqf' "];
this addAction ["Board Sub -- H.M.S Proteus", "[player] execVM 'vqi_frogs\VQI-CombatDiver\Boarding\vqi_frogs_boarding_sub_interior.sqf' "];
this addAction ["Board Heli -- Support HELI", "player moveInCargo (coreHELI select 0); "];

See if those work.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Von Quest said:

LMAO! Okay, who stole the Exit Stand!?? ...I'm gonna file a report. FRICK!

WTF? Yeah, its the "Infostand" in vanilla objects. I wonder if it glitched or something. It's supposed to be right next to the door in the screenshot above.... Its gone!

I'll look into it when I get home today. Its -23° outside, with -65° wind chill. If I survive these Arctic Ops, I'll see if I can find what is wrong. Nothing is scripted, or anything. Its just a basic composition, and the menu is right on the object itself to keep it simple. In testing it worked just fine. Hmmm. Odd!

You're LMAO!, I was looking for that damn exit stand for half an hour. LoL Whoever is responsible needs to get a month of KP duty. LoL

Ok, joking aside, I found the problem. When I placed the TOC#1, an error popped up saying that the info stand object no longer exists.

Your hot fix worked, I can now exit the Ops Center. :)

I can confirm that I'm still getting the vqi_halo_damaged_gear.sqf  line 23 error, when I para jump. I get that error every time I jump, using the LEAP standalone, or using it with CORE.

I'm also not sure how to get into the H.M.S Proteus sub from the outside. 

Anyway, try to stay warm, I don't have to worry, it's only going to be -9F here tonight. 😉

On the outside of the sub, after you have left the LOC, there is a small car battery attached to the hull near the rear of the conning tower.  That has the options  menu attached to it for the CRRC and SDVs attached to the sub.   I haven't had a chance to test the hotfix yet, but will do so ASAP.

43 minutes ago, ski2060 said:

On the outside of the sub, after you have left the LOC, there is a small car battery attached to the hull near the rear of the conning tower.  That has the options  menu attached to it for the CRRC and SDVs attached to the sub.   I haven't had a chance to test the hotfix yet, but will do so ASAP.

That's what I assumed, and I looked there, and wasn't getting any options.

However, I was using 3rd person view, and the options was not coming up. I switched to 1st person, and the options popped up.

So for everyone, FYI, you won't see the outside sub scroll wheel options while in 3rd person view. 

I still don't see any option to get back inside the sub.

UPDATE:  v0.5.6 Beta

=======================
FIXED: TOC #1 (Items missing/falling)
FIXED: Misc tweaks, fixes, etc
ADDED: Custom User Select of HELI (any/all mods supported)!
ADDED: User Select of Infil Height: Land
ADDED: User Select of Infil Height: Sea

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Von Quest said:

ADDED: Custom User Select of HELI (any/all mods supported)!
ADDED: User Select of Infil Height: Land
ADDED: User Select of Infil Height: Sea

Awesome!!!!

• Thanks 1

Update - v0.5.7

=============

FIXED: couple small issues with the Infil/Exfil Support Heli

FIXED: Improved the Landing Skills for the Pilots

• Like 2

Von, thanks so much for your continued work on these, just wanted you to know it's greatly appreciated. I love your mods and I'm going to try the new updates right now! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

All it is going to take to make this dedicated functional is a script, on a sign.

VQI check your inbox, lets chat in depth about this because I have solutions and would like to help you with this. I have all the free time needed.

Hey Von, I tried using the custom helicopter from the TOC and it wouldn't teleport me or my AI group, giving this error:

Spoiler

F01F2F82E091A9A140D1A24EE70955D31072C9DE

Every thing else is working awesome though! Ran some scenarios on Lythium last night and had a blast. As always, thanks for your hard work!

Von, could you also repost the rule book for Warzone Condor?

@x_DarkSpecter_x

Did you file the Flight Plan for a Heli Infil? Once in a while the Heli dosen't spawn in and/or crashes at the start. If you get the error, just re-File the Flight Plan for Heli Operations. Make sure you follow ALL STEPS. You have to select :

1. Type of Heli assigned for the Mission

2. File a Flight Plan - Infil Start position

3. Select PINPOINT or COMMAND for the LZ Type

(Pinpoint is user select, Command is the game will scan for a spot nearby where you click)

4. Then select "APPROVED", if you are happy, if not you can start over

At that point the Heli will be waiting for you at the Infil Marker waiting for you to teleport inside.

@Riksen

The Rule Book (SpookWarCom) is in my Forum Signature right now. Its for ANY Map. Its still WIP and bloated. I need to edit it down and streamline yet. When I'm done it'll go hand-in-hand with my addons. SpookWarCom was meant to be both a "Gamemode", and a large collection of Addon Projects.

You can use the RuleBook however you want. Change the rules for your own style and games. It was just a bunch of brainstorming we were doing, and how it all fits together in a big-picture-sorta-way.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Von Quest said:

@x_DarkSpecter_x

Did you file the Flight Plan for a Heli Infil? Once in a while the Heli dosen't spawn in and/or crashes at the start. If you get the error, just re-File the Flight Plan for Heli Operations. Make sure you follow ALL STEPS. You have to select :

1. Type of Heli assigned for the Mission

2. File a Flight Plan - Infil Start position

3. Select PINPOINT or COMMAND for the LZ Type

(Pinpoint is user select, Command is the game will scan for a spot nearby where you click)

4. Then select "APPROVED", if you are happy, if not you can start over

At that point the Heli will be waiting for you at the Infil Marker waiting for you to teleport inside.

Yep, I filed a flight plan and followed all the prompts at the laptop and made sure everything was good to go. The helicopter definitely spawns in where it's supposed (on the insertion marker, I can see it on the map using C2 mod), but it doesn't teleport me to the helicopter when I click that option on the stand in the TOC. 

Once in a while it glitches for some reason. Not sure why. Just try it again. Are you still having issues?

@everyone

Quick note to those following this... the entire project is now packed together and up on the Steam Workshop. The newest and best stuff will now be in the Steam Version.

D7Bj1Mj.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Von Quest said:

Once in a while it glitches for some reason. Not sure why. Just try it again. Are you still having issues?

Yeah never got it working. Also, now it seems that when I call in the heli for extraction with the radio or user menu it doesn't spawn/gets stuck in the bottom corner of the map. If it's working for everyone else though, no rush in trying to help with this, I know you have a lot on your plate already and you can put this pretty low on your priority list 🙂

Project C.O.R.E, has been re-activated as a Stand-Alone Project as part of my Zero Dark Zero series of addons/mods.

C.O.R.E is currently the only project active on Steam. The other sub-projects will be added slowly over this winter, 2021.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Thank you legend!!! It is nice to see project is very alive.. you make my day (and year probably) :)

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Von Quest said:

Project C.O.R.E, has been re-activated as a Stand-Alone Project as part of my Zero Dark Zero series of addons/mods.

C.O.R.E is currently the only project active on Steam. The other sub-projects will be added slowly over this winter, 2021.

Thanks man!

UPDATE:  v0.6.7 Beta

=======================
UPGRADE: Snow, Cold Breathe, etc

(works better taking into account buildings, underwater, etc since its winter now)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1