Due to the confusion i am getting trying to relearn the Vtol controls Since the last update on sneak preview I have this to say. While using Advanced Flight Model due directly to the recent changes i have a simple request/solution. Under planes controls please add Vtol vector increase VTOL vector decrease for VTOL enabled platforms. This way users can combine their own key commands or hotas inputs for better control of these new aircraft without the need to go back to mouse and keyboard or break out the boring scroll wheel options. Thanks

1) planes do not have advanced flight model. Only helicopters do.

2) Explain how to controll VTOL vector angle with mouse+keyboard please.

Pretty simple. Add a programmable key slot under controls/plane that controls vector forward or vector back as well as on and off completely seperate from flaps while in auto-hover mode. The new VTOLs vehicle while extremely useful are horribly HOTAS Unfriendly ATM (tried typing while using a hotas?) and that would help. And lastly they are half helicopter so why no advanced Flight model for them? And perhaps my first statement was inaccurate calling them planes to begin with. Why are they not Helicopters with fully supported model to go with?

And perhaps my first statement was inaccurate calling them planes to begin with. Why are they not Helicopters with fully supported model to go with?

They are not helicopters because BIS would then have to add AFM for them.. ;-)

Pretty simple. Add a programmable key slot under controls/plane that controls vector forward or vector back as well as on and off completely seperate from flaps while in auto-hover mode. The new VTOLs vehicle while extremely useful are horribly HOTAS Unfriendly ATM (tried typing while using a hotas?) and that would help. And lastly they are half helicopter so why no advanced Flight model for them? And perhaps my first statement was inaccurate calling them planes to begin with. Why are they not Helicopters with fully supported model to go with?

The new VTOLs are incredibly HOTAS friendly. (X52 user here)

Simply bind your Flaps Up and Flaps Down button to an easily accessible button on your stick and then activate vectoring via action menu (2nd option in menu)

Sent from my Windows 10 phone