DieselJC

MOD issue with Dedicated Server

Having major issues with the RHS Mod and getting booted off my server..my rpt keeps showing this String STR_RHS_ACC_PKAS_SD not found I have uploaded the Mod 2 times now re-checked and triple checked the keys and they are the same as what I have. I just copy what is on my PC to a folder and upload the Mods. I can run without this Mod and everything is fine. So I know its an issue with this Mod but I cant figure out what it is..if anyone has any ideas I'd appreciate it.

Diesel

PS I did ask on the RHS topic and on their FB page but no answers yet.

The error

STR_RHS_ACC_PKAS_SD

AFAIK will not cause the server not to load, so you need to look for something else.

Follow this guide, where applicable

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/172834-tutorial-debugging-server-issues-eg-not-loading-correctly/

and don't jump through the hurdles assuming something, otherwise the logic wont work

Your most likely looking for AddonA requires Addon B, or a config file is missing statement in your RPT file

Make sure your MpMissions folder is clear and your running a pure vanilla install, prove that and then work from there.

If you don't prove that first you may end up running around in circles

Once you have sdlved the issue please post the problem and the solution in the hope it will help others

The error

STR_RHS_ACC_PKAS_SD

AFAIK will not cause the server not to load, so you need to look for something else.

Follow this guide, where applicable

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/172834-tutorial-debugging-server-issues-eg-not-loading-correctly/

and don't jump through the hurdles assuming something, otherwise the logic wont work

Your most likely looking for AddonA requires Addon B, or a config file is missing statement in your RPT file

Make sure your MpMissions folder is clear and your running a pure vanilla install, prove that and then work from there.

If you don't prove that first you may end up running around in circles

Once you have sdlved the issue please post the problem and the solution in the hope it will help others

I have run it full Vanilla and no issues..also took RHS out of the Mod line and still runs perfect no issues doesn't boot me.

I am going to delete all the MP missions today on the server and try and run just CBA and RHS and see what happens. I use a pretty short Mod list  @CBA_A3;@ace3;@task_force_radio;@jbad;@prkz;@rhs_usf3;@VSM_Gear_Pack_v1

Everything else loads and works great just when I put RHS back in it doesn't work and boots me out.

I usually copy what I download for my client and then upload it ftp to the server so I know everything is the same.

If I find out anything will post back here.

I have run missions vanilla now with absolutely no issues at all..can run CBA no issues at all the second I add RHS US I get booted again. I have now uploaded that Mod 3 times replaced the keys everything is Identical to my client machine and I still get booted. from it. I am at a loss here what is going on with RHS I can all ofd the other Mods I have no issues..RHS will not run. I have asked on the RHS topic and have had no replies. All of the missions I run use RHS I just am scratching my head here..makes absolutely no sense. Has anyone else had this issue?

Diesel

I run RHS no issues

I ended up having to have the server company re-install the server from a corrupted file.

How do you upload to your server..ive been using Filezilla but the speeds are god awfully slow 500/k

The upload speed is dependant on the bandwidth your server is allocated and the bandwidth the host server is making available to you. So the answer to that is dependant on both your server and the host machine.

I do not have the same setup as you, we are fortunate enough to own one of our servers and the other is made available to us at no cost, therefore access is different. If you only have ftp, then that's what your stuck with.

You could always ask the host to upload large files directly for you. RHS has its own installer/updater. Maybe they can give you access rights to either run the bat files directly or through some interface for that

The upload speed is dependant on the bandwidth your server is allocated and the bandwidth the host server is making available to you. So the answer to that is dependant on both your server and the host machine.

I do not have the same setup as you, we are fortunate enough to own one of our servers and the other is made available to us at no cost, therefore access is different. If you only have ftp, then that's what your stuck with.

You could always ask the host to upload large files directly for you. RHS has its own installer/updater. Maybe they can give you access rights to either run the bat files directly or through some interface for that

Solved.

Hello everyone, for what ever reason, I cannot post a new thread so I am going to post my issue here. I have a dedicated server with mods and when i try to load a mission i have made, it kicks me back to the default headhunters co-op mission. I have read through the RPT file and cannot seem to find the issue, if anyone can help me, I would appreciate it! http://uppit.com/lvvecv53naskthat is the server RPT link, i can copy then entire rpt here if requested.