Yeah, maybe NATO Tier 1 operators just pool their resources in light of the emerging threat by CSAT.  I can always add a "Property of CTRG"-mark on the Ghosthawk. :D In any case, I haven't even finished the armour yet, so it will take some time.

• Like 3

The german vehicles looking great! Wonderful work! :wub:

I hope you can do the Leopard (Kuma) someday too, anyways would be great to see a complet german faction in game...just amazing!

You know there's the BW Mod out there which basically adds German modern-day conventional forces?^^ In any case, the Leopard is on my list, probably even the next in line. It's just a really tedious task to align the camo on the fractured textures.

• Like 1

yeah i know...but...i like the retextures more, because of the overall fitting in the world

The Merlin would be the most logical, I guess. It's just the NH-90 with round edges and a few yeasr older. Not ideal but sufficient for vanilla content.

A retextured Merlin would be good as it can sort of be a replacement for the CH-53G Germany already operates. Realistically they'll probably replace them with the CH-53K King Stallion or CH-47F, but you never know.

Wow, thanks mate! That's a great contribution! I'll make sure to include it in the next update.

• Like 1

Ground Vehicle Update

Version

v1.30

Hey,

I'm just dropping by to deliver v1.30 - I'd refer to it as the Ground Vehicle Update. It adds four different ground vehicles in various variants in three-colour NATO vehicle camo to the package. I've already posted images of the Fennek and Pandur II, so to wrap it up, let's have a look at the Leopard 2 MBT Revolution:

20160808175512_11zsbh.jpg

20160808175602_125st6.jpg

20160808180854_175snw.jpg

20160808180946_1pfs9n.jpg

20160808181048_1z7sbn.jpg

Requirements

Arma 3 Marksmen DLC
Arma 3 Apex (Stable)

Additional Requirements for the Optional 6094 Vests (Tropic)
KSK 2035 (Tropic) (Included in this Mod.)
Road Runner's LBT 6094 (http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=30912)

Additional Requirements for the Optional Diplomatic Corps (Tropic)
KSK 2035 (Tropic) (Included in this Mod.)
6094 Vests (Tropic) (Included in this Mod.)

How to Install
Standard mod procedure. Just subscribe on steam or manually download and unpack the @KSK_TROPIC folder to your Arma 3 directory. Copy and paste the optional PBOs you wish to use from the "optional" sub-folder to the "addons" sub-folder. Then launch it with BI's or a custom launcher.

Changelog

1.30 - 08.08.2016

• FIXED: CfgFactionClasses name and CfgGroups category were written in different cases.
  • CHANGED: Tweaked colours for KSK Recon Uniform (Crystallised Flecktarn Tropic, Tee).
  • ADDED: Helicopter Pilot
  • ADDED: Crewman
  • ADDED: KSK Quad Bike (Tropic)
  • ADDED: KSK Fennek (Tropic), KSK Fennek HMG (Tropic), KSK Fennek GMG (Tropic)
  • ADDED: KSK Pandur II (Tropic)
  • ADDED: KSK Leopard 2 MBT Revolution (Tropic)
  • ADDED: KSK Light Combat Fatigues (Crystallised Flecktarn Tropic)
  • ADDED: KSK Light Combat Fatigues (Crystallised Flecktarn Tropic, Rolled-up)
  • ADDED: Motorized Team
  • ADDED: Motorized HMG Team
  • ADDED: Mechanized Rifle Squad
  • ADDED: Tank Section
  • ADDED: Tank Platoon
  • ADDED: Partial Russian translation by Igor Nikolaev.

Known Issues

• The thermal-imaging-proof facewear clips through soft headgear such as booniehats and caps.
  • Both Pandur II and Leopard 2 show AAF-coloured elements due to missing hidden selections (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T119594).

Licence
Content created by IndeedPete is published under the "Arma Public License Share Alike (APL-SA)". You are free to take or change anything you can use, just give me a mention in the credits.

Download

Credits

• Road Runner for allowing me to re-texture his awesome 6094 vests!
  • Igor Nikolaev for his Russian translation!
  • Bohemia for the splendid game that is Arma 3!
  • Like 4

There we go, Dropbox is online as well.

• Like 2

Sure, as long as you don't ask how it got into the jungle. :D Turns out almost none of the jungle trees are breakable, not even the small thin ones. (Are you fucking serious, BI? Duh, off to the Tanoa thread...)

Thank you, good Sir! I shall include them in the next update! :)

AW101 Merlin, first iteration. It still needs some work around the rough edges, this three texture setup is true horror for anyone trying to apply an actual camo pattern.

20160814115418_11vklb.jpg

20160814115459_1ahk8r.jpg

20160814115621_1uekkf.jpg

20160814115844_1a6js3.jpg

20160814115921_1ebjkq.jpg

20160814120707_15nj6x.jpg

20160814120816_1z8kcj.jpg

• Like 3

Looks nice, great job on the textures :)

Awesome work man :wub:

Hopefully you will do some more rextextures of vehicles/choppers to look like german army stuff... :) 

Thanks, yes, the Ghosthawk is planned as shared CTRG-KSK air asset.

• Like 1

What do you think about rextexturing the M4 Artillery Tank and Wy 55 ? Maybe also an HEMTT?

Or the civilian truck as a retexture would be also interessting...

I'll have to see. Went a bit out of scope already.^^

• Like 1

Small advice, use an extra camo layer for things like pockets, molle straps etc. Looks way better than just one whole camo layer for everything.

Like this: http://i.imgur.com/ofsXwkB.jpg

Also where did you get the base texture for the CTRG Stealth Uniform?

Thanks, I do that already to a certain degree. The camo for the BLUFOR uniform for example is put together in three layers in various rotations (~38 layers for the whole texture). While I know it's not realistic, I actually prefer the pockets and straps blending in with the other camo. I feel it makes even more sense from a camouflage point of view even if in the real world, the need for cost saving probably forces producers to patch together their clothes. I don't know, I might do some tests.

I didn't. It's the same texture as the basic BLUFOR uniform, just with different normal and specular maps.

Thanks, I do that already to a certain degree. The camo for the BLUFOR uniform for example is put together in three layers in various rotations (~38 layers for the whole texture). While I know it's not realistic, I actually prefer the pockets and straps blending in with the other camo. I feel it makes even more sense from a camouflage point of view even if in the real world, the need for cost saving probably forces producers to patch together their clothes. I don't know, I might do some tests.

I didn't. It's the same texture as the basic BLUFOR uniform, just with different normal and specular maps.

Good thing BI is lazy, thanks for the info.