Sign in to follow this  
Ilias48rus

How to turn off "hc"'s map markers

?

(want to give player "hc" with ability to control groups, set  waypoints, but without getting them marked on map)

Virtual Entities.

"Headless Client" they don't appear to anyone but admins.

(without getting controlled squads marked)

hc = High Command?

So you want HC without the ability to see where they are or where they are going?  That makes no sense.  You interact with them via markers.

So you want HC without the ability to see where they are or where they are going?  That makes no sense.  You interact with them via markers.

interacting with them trough hc bar and giving orders on map

You might be able to use some kind of allMapMarkers loop to delete them, but they weren't showing up as normal markers when I tested it, instead some array frame value.

Maybe use Teamswitch instead of HC with extendedmapinfo turned off if you wanted to play completely blindly but still control multiple groups of AI?

You might be able to use some kind of allMapMarkers loop to delete them, but they weren't showing up as normal markers when I tested it, instead some array frame value.

Maybe use Teamswitch instead of HC with extendedmapinfo turned off if you wanted to play completely blindly but still control multiple groups of AI?

thanks for answers, after my 3-rd message started making fully new gui for it, it's already done actually ) , wanted to know anyway is it possible, thanks

Ahh, neat ok.  Custom HC incoming! :)

didn't thought to post it, it's in mission's gui now, but can fast set it for independent using and publish if someone wish