Here is the All in One Config for Apex, as of June 11th stable branch update (1.62.137494).

I will be updating these periodically and will include dumps with some of the larger and more popular mods. All of these will be view able from this directory, dependent on what game version the dump was on. The mods used will be listed in the file name, and I'll provide links to the most updated versions of those mods in this post. If you find any issues feel free to leave a comment on this thread, message me here on the forums, or message me on the main Arma discord.

All in One Configs for the following addons can now be found in the 1.63 folder, included are different combinations of addons frequently used together. ACE ALiVE CBA CUP IFA3 RHS
The code used to generate these can be found below in the spoiler. I've only made minor edits to the script from it's original state, and that's mainly because there have been new commands introduced since it first written (2010). The script will require you to use an extension I wrote for writing to a file.
Credits: Denis Usenko - wrote the original script defunkt - the initial idea and code utilizing Map Builder's File IO Extension (used in previous version of this script) NeoArmageddon - Map Builder Addon (used in previous version of this script)
Script
  F. A. Q.

Known Issues