Sure! I had other plans for webbing but I'll jump to it. May be in a near release :)

**UPDATE V1.4**

Added:

• New uniform look

Changed:

• Minor changes to backpacks varying from minor details to coding refinements

Removed:

• Old Uniforms

Download link: https://mega.nz/#F!ytJjmDRK!iFspmwMGdFJ9_tDB_WULDA

Regards,

AM Studios

PS - We now take small projects for groups who wish to have their own uniforms (these can be any and all camos)

• Like 1

Update on progress: So, I am receiving a model soon on supposedly VIRTUS body armour... Myself and a few friends discussed it at great length and came up with the same conclusion - it looks more like a generation of mk4 Ospreys than VIRTUS. So for that reason, we will be releasing these plate carriers first as mk4s as a place holder till we get proper ones made after VIRTUS.

I'll leave yu guys to have a giggle over this xD: http://imgur.com/a/7OTgs

^ Just as a pointer - it's not our team modeller

• Like 1

Hi all!

Another progress update for you all: I have just received a very nice donation "so to speak" from Stalker GB. He has given me permission to use his work and edit it to my mods standards. Expect some form of screenshots at the weekend :)

This allows us to move forward far quicker than expected. You will all see at the weekend :)

All the best.,

Mullan

• Like 1

Progress update: 

• VIRTUS has been started, not much to show yet but here is what we have so far:

PYrMdrW.jpg

• Stalker GB's equipment is coming along, nothing to show in game yet (due to config issues)
  • Mk6 helmets are also nearing completion

Other News:

As you all know, we are ALWAYS looking for more people to join us and help us. 

Who?

Absolutely anyone! Ideally we would like you to have some form of background in development. This could be anything from enjoying texturing/modelling to having some form of qualification. At this moment in time, we are really in need of 3D modellers, texture designers and scripters. 

What?

If you were to join our team, you could be asked a variety of things ranging from producing models, to creating textures, to producing some form of scripts. All of these things go together to create a better mod for the community.

How?

To get in touch about Joining the team, private message me here on the forums. Even if you have more questions about our mod and our aim, send the message through and I'll get back to you.

Best Regards,

Mullan 

• Like 2

Nice to see the virtus gear in production :) be keeping my eyes on this space then

Edit: will this include the belt kit Aswell and the day sack they provide??

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Should be including the battle belt and backpacks are on our to do list so don't worry on that score.

As for the mk6s, maybe - depends on wether or not I can get some decent ddpm and dpm uniforms to go with them :D

• Like 2

I know this is asking alot but the uniform is it possible to change the lower half so it doesn't have the silly Velcro cufs and maybe use the vanilla PMC lower half in MTP and MOD brown boots with the ubacs top half????

OK when I get home I'll send you picture references. Long story short can you use the top half of a model and combine it with the bottom half (waist down/up) of a diffrent model??

Ah right yeah I think I get what u mean. So like combine the insurgent shirt with current trousers. Yeah I get what u mean now. It's not a simple copy and paste type thing but I'll look into something similar

So your thinking of the UBACS shirt with either the CSAT or Insurgent trousers yeah?

The csat would be cool for the kneepad version some guys buy and then you have the normal one yeah