Subdued maybe better, or how about setting them up as insignia so that users of the addon can choose the ones they want ;)

You see, due to the nature of how TRFs are applied in the British Army, they have to be on the right shoulder so I can't put them as insignias unfortunately. As for the flags, well they are a standard part of the uniform.

Okay, so I've put together the DPM uniform however I think I need a better pattern, due to the original size it doesn't look very good when it is applied to the original uniform. 

If someone can find a better (bigger) DPM pattern, please send it through. I also need to tone the camo down a bit as it appears really bright in game as the screenshots will show.

913B73C4D9AC0BD14DBF1AE6BBEFFDD8FC042A6283F94E012CF60365DA20DE37C6FC66816B8DE94F

Regards,

Mullan

• Like 1

Second flag down on the left! I've been looking around and a lot of the time they have a full colour Union Jack 

Ok cool, unless anyone has any conflicting votes, that could be the new flag!. I've also started to rework the MTP uniforms and I'm leaving more of a "divide" between seams and stitching which should give the whole thing a nicer look :)

• Like 1

Update on the pilot uniforms:

Finally got them in game because I'm incapable at coding, it took longer than it should have. 

Screenshot:

D26820D189DA5C09909088867217BE590F51F2DA

• Like 1

So, this is gonna be the last progress update for a few weeks due to a family holiday so I'll leave you guys with these pictures:

754B1EBECD61B75E82264E1E45ABBDC01C7EB4D351A3CBAE3F0BF9B8400F4DE7429F230C8FDC3274

I'm also thinking of starting an expansion to add a more "Official" Tanoan Army things? We'll see where that goes.

• Like 1

Hey guys, it's me Mullan on a new account because I'm having difficulty logging into my account on mobile.

Seeing as I've received a PM about it I'm going to share some information as to where this mod is going.

So, I recently got in touch with a modeller who is happy to work with us and he is already at work creating bergens and other bits. We are also creating a few scripts for some signals related projects. As well as all this, it's become apparent that parade uniforms are wanted so those will be made soon.

This project is definitely going somewhere and it's going there at a nice speed. Expect some screenshots of something soon :

All the best,

Mullan

• Like 2

Weapon pack ;)

It's a good distance away but a few little bits are being done so when we start it won't take as long :)

• Like 1

Hey guys.

Been working on refining the MTP uniform. This is the first draft for my upcoming unit, and if preferred will be rolled out for all the mainstream uniforms.

F4A5ADADA7352291DE4D511ECE4D5FD76877CFCF0B4731F9233BEFBC2871487EBA7E84488E197A35

Let me know what you think!

Cheers,

Mullan

• Like 1

They look great! Would be nice to see these added to all the uniforms. Something I have noted is that some of the flashes like the Royal Lancers are a bit pixelated. 

Yea, I'll try to refine em. Problem is I'm not a graphics designer and when I resize it, it gets pixely.

• Like 1

Updated mod v1.2 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey mullan360 , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

banner-420x120.png

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

banner-420x120.png

OKAY!

So after another break (I know I know) I'm back at it. I don't have an update ready tonight but I've been working on refining the uniforms and making them come in for all the uniforms.

Here's tonight's progress:

A454884CC01736E2111F2902D813F91ABDDBA1B700E2EC2410C2BBEC0A57FD701317995BAA057E381DB22CC6020919A79DF5A697567BF1FAFCA9C3971DC253B65DFDE64E5C7F379F31E518CD2DAD4CB6

Also, berets soon!

Regards,

Mullan

PS - feedback wanted!

• Like 3

Looking awesome, the uniforms before looked like it had to much colour, I think you have nailed it. also awesome looking backpacks.