Alright, so I'm gonna get to work on a few little extras tonight.

If anyone wants anything Brigade specific done, let me know ASAP through PM and I can get them out for the next update (send via PM with the brigade flash and the regiment(s) you want with it)

• Like 1

Well, tonight has been busy!

So, I've expanded the pack by a fairly big amount tonight, adding a variety of uniforms for 16AA (on request from Oli) and a uniform based on 160 Brigade, the Rifles (requested by wildcat). So all in all, I'm fairly pleased with how its turned out and I hope you guys are too!

Here is the updated version: https://mega.nz/#F!7tADGa4Z!0vkdHKwYNn76I8HMhHT8vw

Hope you guys enjoy! 

PS - If your gonna make a request for something, please do so before the 7th of July as I will be heading off for a couple of weeks!

Regards,

Mullan

• Like 2

Very good! 

What do you think of the brigade flash's? Wasn't too sure on the sizing of them

I think the the sizing of all the flashes are good. Although the Union Jack on the uniforms appears to darken around the edges which looks a bit out of place.

To be honest, I thought it looked quite nice lol. You'll probably never find a clean flag on the uniform unless it belongs to some cleanliness nazi in the rlc (no offence to the logistics)

On another note, I've just had a rather interesting conversation with a very pleasant Russian lad and suffice to say, I believe the scope of this mod could get significantly larger (rifles, vehicles, other equipment). I will keep you all updated with the odd WIP screenshots, I hope you are as excited as me for these updates!!

Regards,

Mullan

PS - Navy Uniforms working uniforms inbound

• Like 1

Hm never thought of that, good point nonetheless. I plan to be following this thread closely.:) 

Hey

So whilst the modeller is hard at work, I've been making more uniforms. These new ones are based off the Royal Marines. I've included the different bits and pieces so you end up with the base uniform, 29 Commando Regiment, Commando Logistic Regiment and the Commando Engineers. 

This will be released along side the navy working uniforms.

Regards,

Mullan

• Like 1

Due to some ongoing problems within the group, progress has been slowed down significantly. 

Don't worry, this is still being worked on and expect some form of update later today.

Regards,

Mullan

After a bit of downtime for this, I'm back.

Shortly, I'll be releasing an MTP kitbag which blends in with the uniforms and the carryall too. As well as this, two pilot uniforms have been made including the RAF and AAC helicopter pilot uniforms.

On a side note, VIRTUS has been started and we can expect to see it within a month or so :)

Regards,

Mullan

• Like 1

After a bit of downtime for this, I'm back.

Shortly, I'll be releasing an MTP kitbag which blends in with the uniforms and the carryall too. As well as this, two pilot uniforms have been made including the RAF and AAC helicopter pilot uniforms.

On a side note, VIRTUS has been started and we can expect to see it within a month or so :)

Regards,

Mullan

Good to see you're back! In terms of VIRTUS do you mean the entire VIRTUS system, so body armour, helmets etc?

Yep, we intend on having the base plate carrier and then different variations with an assortment of pouches and such to distinguish certain roles such as medic, section commander, machinegunner etc. As for the helmets, I expect we'll have the base one and other variations will have types of scrim on them.

Like I said earlier, if anyone has any requests they are welcome to PM me as to what they wish to see in the mod

Glad to see someone supports this mod haha!

• Like 1

Here is a little teaser of the backpacks :)

57C8C306D945971594F855E15A1A530D8BDD4DC2

Regards,

Mullan

• Like 1

Update 1.3:

Added - 

• Kitbag MTP
  • Kitbag MTP (Medical)
  • Carryall MTP

Link: https://mega.nz/#F!PhxiWYrQ!v_HnCtuG9EZ6kQg-6T4YHQ

Like I have said before, I'm always looking for more ideas to try and complete and any suggestions are appreciated. On a side note, if there are any 3D modellers out there who wish to become part of the team, PM me for more details.

Best Regards,

Mullan

That's not a bad shout, I'll have a look into it because I don't know if it will be used or not. Especially when I have to do every uniform again lol :) 

I'll look into it though.

• Like 1

Alright, slowly moving through the process of putting DPM to the uniform, I'll post a screenshot once it's in game. 

• Like 1