Hey guys!

So over the past little while, myself and a friend have been working on a mod for the British Milsim community.

This mod currently includes MTP uniforms with a variation of TRFs on them. In the near future I intend for their to be a uniform for every regiment/battalion (where doable). We are also working on our own custom berets to accompany the uniforms and their respective regiments.

To do in version 1:

• Add all the Armoured Regiments - DONE
  • Add RAF/NAS/AAC uniforms
  • Brush up on the overall look of the uniform - DONE

Some (WIP) screenshots of the uniforms:

491E6AD8759CD4534230CC48AE5612585A0675C3EF3CA59733A02836E40C5FA983F7599A51D8366B72A0934FD76ECAE8ACFFA8E77232A7B0AB0DE6D4

What is the future of this mod?

In the future my friend and I intend on creating our own rucksacks, possibly adding in the VIRTUS equipment and more uniforms (navy uniforms, RAF working uniforms etc etc)

Expected release: Approximately one month

Credits:

• Mullan - most things config and adding the TRFs in
  • Antell - initial rework of the uniform

Regards,

Mullan and Antell

• Like 1

The MTP camo looks abit odd, its not that bright normally.

• Like 2

The MTP camo looks abit odd, its not that bright normally.

I think it looks like that because of high contrast

Yea the whole yellow tint thing is just my in game settings, the new arma shaders mess all that up lol

Is it possible to see it with default settings?

Yep it be nicer to see it with the default shaders. Otherwise the camouflage looks a bit odd.

Yea I'm out at the minute but I will get some better screenshots when I'm home. The camouflage is just fine against the terrain for me because it is just my high contrast. (No idea why I have it so high)

Also, if anyone has any particular requests post them here or PM me, preferably post reference images as well.

5EA99236E93E978B18A6E8B44CCDBC680A372F1E800FBCEC87FC1564E8DEDE69440E8F4888F8EA76D4294569FC0092A32ADCA7DC2DE838B070A665ACFFBD8D76CFCC9668C9A9B0A11AC5C8AE9FA3F1DB

Okay, so here are some "better" images with the default Arma shaders. I believe that this looks better and a more accurate representation.

• Like 1

We made them ourselves, a lot of work went into our base template from which we added the TRFs.

The base template originates from a retexture of the AAF long sleeve uniform.

Regards,

Mullan

• Like 1

Hi guys,

there has been some minor setbacks however I expect to be releasing the first version within a weeks time. 

Before I upload it I want to make it clear I don't wish for them to be uploaded to play with six or steam workshop however I do permit them to be uploaded to ArmAholic and to be hosted privately for milsim groups and the like.

Regards,

Mullan

Very nice work!

Since lighting in VR is bit different and unnatural, I would love to see

screenshots on altis or stratis next time, they will look even better.

Cheers, good work!

No problem, I'll get those done soon, still some brushing up to do with UI icons and whatever but release shall be soon.

Our VIRTUS kit idea is also getting closer to becoming a reality too..

• Like 1

where did you get the uniforms because  they look too refined

no offence.

In other words "They look too good, I bet they're stolen"...

Haha, I can guarantee that after the three hours we spent on teamviewer trying to make this look good that it isn't stolen, our pattern was found on google images and our shirt mesh but in the middle was trial and error till we got a good colour.

The uniform we retextured was the AAF uniform so obviously it's going to look good haha

where did you get the uniforms because  they look too refined

no offence.

I like the 'no offense' at the end.

There are many quality uniforms out there and once you understand how its done, its not too difficult, just time consuming really. With entire forums dedicated to offering quality camo patterns and the different templates around, its a matter of piecing stuff together and tweaking it to look good in game. Heck, I have about a dozen customs on my PC from past groups and stuff made for fun.

On topic, nice camo. I change I would make is to break the pattern with the pockets and seams in the uniform. FYI, you may hear this quite a bit from the community.

Alright thanks for the feedback! It's obviously something that will be changed with time and it will be quite time consuming to reformat everything but it's something I will look into.

Okay!

So, tonight was fairly productive (to some degree) and I have done the majority of UI icons, set out most of the config, awaiting new uniforms etc. I have replaced the yellowy screenshots on the original post and added nicer screenshots of the uniforms in the field. I'm still having the problem were the uniforms are duplicated twice in the Virtual Arsenal but as a whole, the mod is workable and shall soon be ready for release.

Before releasing I wish to push this mod to one or two MilSim (British) to test these in the field and make sure I haven't left much out and then I shall release after it has been checked by a couple of groups. Any British MilSim communities wishing to get access to this for testing please add me on steam to discuss or PM me on these forums

Steam account: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ethanm360

Regards,

Mullan

Ok, so the time has come to release the mod!

Thanks to a very useful community member, I was able to iron out the problems I had and now the mod is in full working order. 

Next version will not be for a while I expect due to the next version including VIRTUS body armour and helmets which will take a while to make. Next version will also include RAF and RN uniforms.

Download Link for V1:   https://mega.nz/#F!f4oAlLaT!CM8hDziyMDAwAVrIDXMWiA

Ah dung!

Must've uploaded the wrong one! Thanks for letting me know ill get on to that when I'm home...

Sorry for the inconvenience

^^

Thank you very much good sir!

Glad to see this taking off to some extent. Be advised, as pointed out in an earlier post I will need to update this soon (aka 6/7 hours from now when I'm home)

• Like 1